Walk to Everything! Perfect Family Getaway!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Chatham house description
3 bedroom/2 bath beautifully furnished bright & sunny Cape. Come back from the beach & enjoy the outdoor shower & relax in the central AC! Flat, private backyard with patio & garage perfect for storing your bikes or kayaks. Sidewalk walking distance to Main St shopping & restaurants, Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham Anglers Baseball at Veteran's Field, Oyster Pond or Claflin Landing Beach.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Our home has been lovingly renovated & newly furnished for your cozy family vacation. Chatham is the most beautiful, quintessentially New England Summer retreat. Imagine white picket fences, Hydrangeas, shopping on Main St, walks on the beach, seal watching from the Chatham Fish Pier, enjoying a clambake or riding your bike on the Cape Cod Bike Trails. Walk to the spa at Chatham Bars Inn, the 4th of July Parade on Main Street or to the Chatham A's Baseball field & playground. Enjoy a quiet cup of coffee on the very private back patio or on the front porch. Fantastic family location close to great restaurants, great shopping & great family friendly fun. Short drive to Whale Watching in Provincetown, the ferry to the Vineyard/Nantucket, movie theaters, a day trip to Boston for a Red Sox game or a fun day in the city....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Rental Rate: $2675 per week, includes cleaning fee 4th Of July Week: $2975 Off Season: $1575 per week, includes cleaning fee Check-in time is 3:00 pm and check-out time is 10:00 am, all rentals are Saturday to Saturday. Half of rent, admin fee & damage waiver due within 2 weeks of booking Final payment & cleaning fee are due 30 days prior to arrival. Payment options include cash, check or money order. If arrival date is within 2 weeks of reservation, a Visa/MC can be used.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Logan Airport Boston or Providence RI at 90 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Hyannis to Martha's Vineyard/Nantucket at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 6 at 8 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Claflin Landing or Oyster Pond at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Chatham Seaside Golf Links at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: All of Main St Chatham at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: After growing up enjoying all the Cape's beauty & family memories, we couldn't wait to own a place of our own.
Why the Owner Chose Chatham:
Our family has vacationed in Chatham for many years and is very special to us because of all of our memories~beach, 4th of July, boating, seal watching, fishing, baseball games...it's the perfect family retreat.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We chose this home for it's AMAZING location in town & the ability to walk or ride bikes to most everything there is to do in Chatham.
- Primary: +1 508-945-7443 ask for Rentals
- Secondary: 508-945-9450 ask for Rentals
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Highland Ave
Kitchen with view toward backyard & patio
Full bath with separate shower & tub
View from living rm toward master bedroom & kitchen.
View from driveway, side door into kitchen.
Kitchen looking toward living rm
2nd bedroom, queen sized bed
Pull out couch. Built in bench w games, books, game table.
Brand new master bath
Private back patio with brand new outdoor shower!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 11, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.