Beachfront Luxury on Marco Island.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Royal Seafarer condo description
The Royal Searfarer is a high-end 22-story condo located on the best part of Marco Island's four-mile long Crescent Beach. The building features secure access; on-duty guard; two tennis courts; large swimming pool; picnic area with 2 gas grills; exercise room; and social room with free wi-fi and large-screen flat-panel TV.
Unit 303 is a beautifully redecorated 2 bedroom residence with 2 full baths, plenty of closets and updated kitchen with new Whirlpool appliances and granite counter tops. Rental includes an assigned, covered parking stall.
Watch the sunset from your west-facing view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico while sipping a blended drink on the balcony or from the air-conditioned comfort of the love seat in the living room.
The kitchen is equipped for all your cooking, baking and serving needs. Dine at either the breakfast bar with 3 bar stools or the formal dining room table that seats up to 6.
The master suite features a king-size bed, full-size dresser, 2 night stands, TV and walk-in closet. The master bath includes a step-in shower, comfort-height Toto toilet and vanity with plenty of drawers and cabinet space.
The guest suite offers 2 twin beds, tall dresser, and night stand. Another full bath and large closet is in the guest hallway.
The Royal Seafarer is a professionally managed residence with 129 units on 22 floors. The owners and guests in the building are very friendly. In fact, many guests return year after year and remark about the many friendships they've made.
- On floor 3
- 1550 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Game Room:
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Marco Island is just 6 miles long and 4 miles wide. The Royal Seafarer is centrally located on the best part of Crescent Beach. Perfect for walking, running, shelling, swimming in the warm Gulf of Mexico or simply reading a book in your lounge chair. Activities from the beach include jet skiing, sailing, kayaking, parasailing, wind surfing, paddle boarding, dolphin watching, eco tours and fishing. Fine dining and shopping is within walking distance from the Royal Seafarer. For even more dining and shopping, Naples is a short car ride away. Nearby Naples also offers a zoo and botanical garden, live theater, art festivals and countless art galleries. Marco Island offers marinas for half- and full-day boat rentals. Perfect for a lazy cruise up the inland waters and back. Dolphin and manatees are often right next to your boat. Explore the 10,000 islands for shelling, fishing and bird watching. Excursions include deep-sea fishing from one of several marinas; SCUBA diving and snorkeling; airboat rides and boardwalk tours to see alligators in Everglades City; helicopter and seaplane tours; dinner cruises; and a day trip by ferry boat to Key West and back. Next door to the Royal Seafarer is the island's premier resort, the Marriott Resort. If you get thirsty while sunbathing on the beach, walk over to the Marriott for a cold, blended drink at any of several outdoor bars or grab lunch at Quinn's on the beach. If lounging in the sun isn't relaxing enough, make an appointment next door at The Spa for massages, facials, salon and nail care services. If you enjoy hitting the links, Marco Island features both public and private golf clubs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$5,500/month plus tax (Jan. thru April) $4,000/month plus tax (May thru Dec.)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) at 50 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We fell in love with Marco Island 20 years ago. At the time, our 2 children were toddlers. When we crossed the bridge onto the island, we knew it was home. Eight years ago we decided it was time to purchase our second home. As veterans of the island, we knew exactly where the best part of the beach was and which buildings offered the breathtaking views, amenities and friendly residents and staff. The Royal Seafarer has always lived up to our high expectations. As life-long Minnesotans, there's no better place on earth to escape the snow and cold for guaranteed paradise than the Royal Seafarer on Marco Island.
Why the Owner Chose Royal Seafarer:
From the time we wake until the time we turn in for bed, unit 303 provides one of the most inspiring west-facing views of the gulf, beach and palm trees. Mornings are spent running the four-mile beach, eating breakfast while sipping coffee on the balcony, and planting our chairs in the sand to people watch. Afternoons we enjoy walking the beach, shelling and swimming in the warm gulf or heated pool. Evenings we often dine at one of the many fine restaurants on the island -- several within a short walk from our residence -- or drive the short distance to old Naples.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We purchased #303 eight years ago for its spectacular views of the gulf, beach, palm trees and professionally landscaped property. The residence is inviting, comfortable, spacious and sunny. We enjoy cozying up on the love seat or sitting together on the balcony to watch the setting sun turn from red to orange to a flash of green before submerging into the gulf on the horizon. We sit for another half hour just to watch the colorful glow in the sky as the day says goodnight.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your view from Royal Seafarer #303.
You're on the 3rd floor of a 22-story luxury beachfront property.
Updated kitchen with granite counter tops and new Whirlpool appliances.
Formal dining seats up to 6 comfortably.
Living room with west- and north-facing views.
Living-room view of the gulf with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Master suite with king-size bed, triple dresser and 2 night stands.
West-facing portion of the wrap-around balcony.
Professionally landscaped patio and pool area.
Newly refurbished tennis courts.
Welcome to the Royal Seafarer.
One of the best locations on the 4-mile long beach.
Breakfast bar seats 3.
Tommy Bahama entertainment armoire.
Sunshine in the living room most of the afternoon and early evening.
Entrance to master suite.
Master bath with step-in shower.
Guest suite with tall dresser and night stand.
Sunsets from your balcony.
Surrounded by paradise.
Boardwalk to the baby powder soft sand and warm gulf.
The million-dollar view.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 14, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.