Awesome Family Setting; Comfy and Great Layout W/View Porch & Gameroom
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Helen villa description
This is a fantastic house for a small group or family. Very Comfortable. Very well laid out. Stocked and nicely furnished with everything you'll need. MAIN LEVEL: Master Bedroom Suite, Spacious Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Area, Laundry, Guest Bath. UPSTAIRS: along an open curved entry foyer stairs you reach a landing with 2 Split Bedrooms and a shared central Bath. Very Comfortable, Good size each. TV's in all bedrooms, including master. DOWNSTAIRS: a HUGE family room, game room, bar area + 3rd full Bath. Sofa Bed + an oversized 2nd Sofa allow for 3 additional sleep areas, plus we've used the area for extended families to host mass sleeping bag 'campouts' for the kids. Big Screen TV, Ping Pong, Pool Table, Air Hockey. French doors lead to a covered patio with both Charcoal and Gas Grills, 2 Picnic Tables. One of the most appealing aspects to the home is the wraparound Covered Porch. Breezy Mountain Views! Swing, Benches, Chairs - overlooks the Golf Course and Mountian Views. Very Relaxing.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- 3 Baths + 1/2 Guest Bath
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Helen, GA is a beautiful North Georgia Mountain Town, modeled after a Bavarian Alpine Village. It is home to one of the countries most famous 'Oktoberfest' Celebrations, which runs for over a month. Helen, GA is a very popular year round tourist destination, and the shops and surrounding mountains offer a variety of activities. The Chattahooche River runs through the center of Helen, and Summer Tubing & Rafting trips through town + the two local Waterparks are a seasonal favorite. Several Mini-Golf Centers are in town, along with a Magic Shop, Ice Cream and Candy Stores, Restaurants Galore, and all manner of art, clothing and trinket shops / outlets. Children and adults alike love the magical fairytale feel of the town! We've even got a WENDYs in the center of the town that looks like a little Alpine Mountain Cottage! But the Riverwalk Restaurants & Shops offer a bit higher quality dining fair - and a fabulous setting on quaint paths and patio areas by the riverside. Surrounding the town area is some of the best Hiking, Trout Fishing, or simple Mountain Viewing you will find in the Eastern Appalachian Mountains. Step back in time with visits to Nora Mills Granary (a real working Mill, powered by waterwheel), or maybe a visit to Betty's Country Store, Old Sautee Store, or one of the many local Art Galleries. Several Wineries are in the area, with Habersham Winery conveniently located at the edge of town. And just 1 mile away from all the hustle and tourist bustle of downtown Helen, you enter the Gated Mountain Resort Commnity of Innsbruck, where our Home is located. Community Amenities include Golf, Tennis and Pool, as well as a Peaceful and Beautiful Mountain Setting. Our home is packed with activities in the Lower Game room for the kids! Pool, Air Hockey, Ping Pong and a Huge Big Screen TV + Picnic Tables and Covered Patio just out the Lower French Doors have always kept our kids so active, that we don't even have to fight them at bed time - they are tuckered out after a day of exploration and fun! And the Adults can enjoy cocktails & conversation in a comfy swing or chair on our breezy covered porch - a relaxing evening after a joyful day :) See you there!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Awesome Octoberfest Fun!
Awesome Octoberfest Fun!
My friends and I were planning a trip to Helen for Octoberfest. We had a group of 7 going and had been planning on camping on the Federal campground. However, the government took a few sick days so we had to find a place to stay on very short notice. I was not only able to reserve this property but I was provided with AMAZING customer service. They put up with my multiple emails arranging things and re-arranging them and they seemed delighted to do so. The house was FANTASTIC! The game room downstairs is AWESOME. The beds were ridiculously comfortable! The first night there we decided just to stay in and play ping pong, air hockey, watch the big screen tv, grill steaks, play pool, and drink a few adult beverages at the bar. The house is within walking distance of downtown Helen, which was nice since we were going for the Octoberfest festivities. The golf course surrounding the house is beautiful and, although we didn't get the chance to play it, it looked like a great and challenging course. The neighborhood's atmosphere was great. Our neighbors were very friendly and greeted us every morning. People we passed on the road would stop to wave at us and wish us a goodmorning. Sometimes these small things make a huge difference. One thing I was wary about before I rented the house for the weekend was getting my security deposit back in a timely fashion due to another review I read on this site, but I can tell you that my experience was the exact opposite of that review. My deposit was reimbursed to me very shortly after we checked out and not only that, I was emailed to let me know exactly when it was done and they even offered to mail me a statement showing that it was deposited. My advice: STAY HERE if you get the chance!! I know we will be!
- Guest Matt (Georgia)
- Date of stay 10/18/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
Stay on top of following up on your Security Deposit
Stay on top of following up on your Security Deposit
While our stay at the home was enjoyable and relaxing, we have had a difficult time getting our security deposit refunded to us. We picked this home for a girls weekend to celebrate my daughters up coming wedding. The home is exactly as the pictures present themselves and was very comfortable with the exception of the driveway. The driveway is very steep and difficult. The manager of the property was easy to work with setting up the stay and answering questions in a timely manner until after the stay. I was told originally that as long were no issues after our stay that I would receive my refund the Monday after the stay. Due to a death in my family the week after our stay, it was two weeks after our stay that we followed up and determined that we had not received our deposit. I contacted the manager on a Sunday and she stated that she was not in the office and would contact me first thing on Monday morning. On Monday, I had to contact the manager and she stated that she was sorry but the owners had not refunded my money and that she would refund it at that time. I followed up with the manager on a Friday night and she stated that the refund was completed and that she would go into the office on Saturday and email me a copy of the transaction, which I did not receive. It is very disappointing as I had planned on being a return customer in the fall.
- Guest Christine C.
- Date of stay 07/26/13
- Review Submitted 08/19/13
* JAN 2 - APR 30 $160/nt ~ 3 Nt Weekend $450 ~ Weekly = $960 ~ Month = $2880 * MAY 1 - SEPT 19 $190/nt ~ 3 Nt Weekend $540 ~ Weekly = $1140 ~ Month = $3420 * SEPT 2 - OCT 28 $205/nt ~ 3 Nt Weekend $585 ~ Weekly = $1230 ~ Month = $3690 * OCT 29 - JAN 2 $190/nt ~ 3 Nt Weekend $540 ~ Weekly = $1140 ~ Month = $3420 Taxes are 15% (Sales + Lodging) Unit Cleaning Fee is $95 There is a $375 Fully Refundable Security Deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 800-824-8434 normal business hours + Saturday
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front Of Home; Parking for 3 Cars at Top; More by Street; off to right are Views
Huge L Shaped Covered Porch w/ Views of the Mountains & Golf Course
Entry Foyer - Comfy Leather Living Room Furniture.
Living Room has open bar to kitchen, connected dining.
Very Pleasant Dining Area, Wooded Views, Open French Doors to Deck for Breeze
Backside of front porch that connects to dining area through french doors
1st Upstairs Bedroom at left of landing; large closet, chair, tv and dresser
Master on Main; King Bed; Walkin Closet; Private door to rear deck; TV, Chair
Huge Lower Level Gameroom; Den; Family Room; Bar/Kitchenette & Full Bath Combo
Lower Level Bar / Kitchenette; has sink and mini-fridge
Innsbruck Gated Resort has Tennis & Pool Privileges included - no fees.
Christmas in Helen, GA; Fairytale Bavarian Alpine Village Architecture & Setting
Covered Lower Patio with 2 Picnic Tables; Gas & Charcoal Grill; Game Room Entry
Breezy, Mountaintop Feel. Great place to start day w/coffee - finish w/cocktail
Bright, Lots of Windows, Flatscreen on Mantle
Cozy and Functional Kitchen - stocked with everything you would need to cook.
Laundry Closet back to left; Guest 1/2 Bath back to right; woodland deck to rear
Top of 2 story, open-ceiling Foyer L-Stairs leads to Upstairs 2 Bed/1Ba Landing
2nd upstairs bedroom to right of landing; chair, closet, tv, dresser, great view
Master Suite Bath; Glass Shower; Claw Tub; Privacy Stall
Another Lower Level View - French Doors to Covered Picnic Area. HUGE TV to right
Air Hockey; Pool Table; Convertible Ping Pong Top adds onto Pool Table.
Beautiful Golf Course, Lakes and Clubhouse at Innsbruck Resort - discount fees
Walk, Float, or Dine along the Chattahoochee River, which winds through Helen GA
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.