New Listing -Nature Surrounds Our Log Home in Restfulness.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Naramata house description
Please note: available as B&B - or Vacation Rental
Enjoy your stay at Whispering Pines where you will find the perfect spot to relax and unwind from life's hurried pace.
Our wraparound deck offers different areas to either socialize and dine or retreat for some quite private reading. An oasis of Tropical and native plants add bursts of colour and fragrance.
Two bedrooms with Queen Beds which welcome in the soothing sounds of the Creek await you.
Large bathroom with soaker tub and separate shower.
Enjoy your breakfast at the dining table on the deck and visit with the Hummingbirds, and in the evening view the sunset over the Lake as your day comes to a close.
Vacation Rental - $1700.00 two bedroom home- per week (7 nights)
Also available B and B style $130.00 per night per room.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Beach View:
- Water Tubing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Let the creek lull you to sleep in our beautiful Log Home with Antique decor. We have a large deck with Loungers, chairs, outdoor dining tables, etc., to relax on and enjoy the lake view and sunset after a day of visiting some of our many local Wineries, the Beach, KVR Hiking and Biking trails all within a five minute drive, or 15 minute walk. Also, Penticton is a fifteen minute drive to many restaurants, golf, markets and tourist attractions. Your weekly accommodation comes with a welcome selection of coffee, teas, yogurt, cereals and also fresh fruit in season to get your through your first morning. B & B style - 2 nights-4 nights Special Rates for -WEEKLY BOOKINGS: ****** $900.00 per room - $1700.00 for two bedrooms (4 people) + ? children per week. We have two bedrooms available so can accommodate four guests. The main floor of the house is private and yours for the duration of your weekly stay. Young children allowed in room with parents if requested, (blow-up bed or Mat available ) Special Rates for -WEEKLY BOOKINGS: ****** - Vacation Rental special rate: $1700.00 for two bedrooms (4 people) + ? children per week. Please inquire. We have two bedrooms available so can accommodate four guests. The main floor of the house is private and yours for the duration of your weekly stay. Young children allowed in room with parents if requested, (blow-up bed or Mat available ) B and B - $130.00 per night, per room Look forward to answering any questions you may have The local bus stops a half block away. Naramata Corner store a 3 minute drive, Basic Groceries, Deli, Liquor Store, Ice Cream, all available there PLEASE NOTE - Check in between 4:00 - 6:00 pm Unless otherwise arranged. Phone call requested - early on day of arrival Check out 11:00 am ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very nice group of girlsGuest comment entered by owner
Very nice group of girls
I enjoyed having Jennifer and her friends stay. They were all very nice and considerate of my home and I would welcome them back. Charlene
- Guest Jennifer
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Great weekend getaway
Great weekend getaway
Enjoyed a great weekend getaway here with the girls. The house is lovely, especially the deck! What a great place to sit out and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. This property is located close to several wineries which are easy to access by bike or car.
- Guest Jen (Victoria, BC)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/21/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, romantic getaway, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: C$250 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
Additional information about rental rates
Deposit $950.00 at time of booking. Remainder due one week prior to arrival. For weekly stays
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee $125.00 if house not left as found.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Penticton at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 3 at 15 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Manitou at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Naramata Camp Creek Station at 500 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Apex at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Penticton Golf Club at 14 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Naramata Heritage Inn at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I moved to the beautiful Okanagan Valley in 2003 from the Vancouver area of British Columbia. I enjoy many activities in the area and belong to a number of local groups. I would enjoy sharing my knowledge and offering suggestions of sites and venues to visit.
Why the Owner Chose Naramata:
I love my home for the quite and privacy it offers. My unique Log home fits perfectly with the surrounding Pines and Creek and makes me feel as though I have my own piece of paradise.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beauty of the surroundings and private 'Cabin in the Woods' feeling make this a one of a kind retreat.
- Primary: 250-496-5330
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, August 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.