Located Right in Front of the Colosseum, Ideal for Large Groups
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Colosseo Foro Romano (Coliseum & Roman Forum) apartment description
The Colosseum View Luxury is a luxurious four bedroom Rome apartment that sleeps up to eight people, located right in front of the Colosseum.
This spacious apartment is located on the 3rd floor of a beautiful 19th century building. The apartment is situated on the corner of the street with ten large windows providing stunning views out over the Colosseum and Fori Imperiali. At over 200m2 there is sufficient space for up to 8 guests to stay in comfort and style.
The living room is bright and spacious with large windows allowing in plenty of natural light and high ceilings. The space is furnished with two comfortable sofas, armchairs and a flat screen television located above a charming fireplace. Artwork adorns the walls and the space really is the perfect place to relax after a day out exploring Rome. From the living room a large French door leads to the dining area complete with a large oval dining table. The kitchen is located next to the dining room and is well equipped making it possible to prepare meals in the apartment. There is also a toilet located in this part of the house.
Colosseum View Luxury features four bedrooms. Each of these rooms is charming and bright. The master bedroom features a double bed and stunning views out over the Colosseum, which can be enjoyed from the stone seats in front of the large windows. Of the other bedrooms, one features a double bed, while the other two each contain two single beds in each. The apartment features three bathrooms, the first of which contains a bath and shower, while the second and third have a shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with four burners, microwave and oven. The building has a doorman and the double glazed windows make sure you will experience no noise at all.
Located right in front of the Colosseum, this apartment is ideal for large groups after stunning Rome accommodation in the most picturesque of locations.
- On floor 3
- 220 m²
- 4 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Beds can be prepared as double as well
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- This apartment could not be better located looking out over the Colosseum and Foro Romano in the heart of the old Roman city center. The Colosseum, opened in 80 AD, is perhaps the most iconic of sight of Rome. For close to 2000 years the Amphitheater has captured the hearts and minds of locals and tourists alike and is often considered one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and engineering. The Foro Romano is equally impressive, considered the oldest part of the city and home to several important Government buildings dating from the height of the Roman Empire. Spending a few hours walking around the Forum gives you an idea of the just how impressive the city would have been 2000 years ago. Within walking distance of the apartment are some of the city’s finest attractions including the stunning Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, the Piazza del Popolo and the foot the Pantheon. The district also features an array of high quality restaurants and wine bars, the ideal place to spend some time after enjoying the sights of the city. If you do need to travel further afield, the apartment is well served by the Metro that you can access right next door. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Incredible views! Outstanding experience!
Incredible views! Outstanding experience!
Our family of 6 spent 7 enjoyable evenings in this incredible apartment and enjoyed every minute of it. While at first you cannot get over the breathtaking views, you soon begin to appreciate its ideal location. It is within walking distance to all of the major sites of Rome and in a wonderful neighborhood filled numerous small but excellent restaurants. There are many places close by to purchase whatever refresments and other items you may want to have in. While we were only 6 people, the apartment could easily accomodate up to eight comfortably. The enormous living room made for an excellent resting place after long days of sightseeing as we plotted our itinerary for the next day. There is also a complete kitchen and large dining room for those who may want to eat a few meals in. The apartment was immaculate and well maintained throughout. Our host was quite helpful in arranging transportation and recommending local areas of interest. In all, this was a wonderful experience for our family and so much better than the alternative of staying in a hotel. I would highly recommend this apartment to any large family or group travelling to Rome. You will not be disappointed!
- Guest Peter C. (Bedford Corners, NY)
- Date of stay 10/06/13
- Review Submitted 10/22/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, age 55+, families with teenagers, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Cash, credit card, bank transfer, paypal
Additional Fees and Taxes:
City tax Euro 2 per person per night.
Refundable damage deposit Euro 300 cash on arrival
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Rome Fiumicino at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Fiumicino at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Rome termini at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Ostia at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Multiple bars at walking distance at 5 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Campo Imperatore at 150 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Appia Antica Golf at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Multiple restaurants at walking distance at 50 Metres
About: Short Stay Group is a professional Short Stay Apartment rental company with is head-office in Amsterdam. We rent out holiday apartments in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Paris, Barcelona, Rome and Istanbul.
Why Colosseo Foro Romano (Coliseum & Roman Forum):
You dont find accommodation like this easily. The location, the views, 200m2 surface for us this was a gem. One of the most authentic Roman areas. We love to share this experience with our guests.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
This 200m2 luxury apartment is unique. The view of the Colosseum is priceless. Price per person per night from 56,50 euro (based on 8 guests).
- Primary: +39 3347029902
- Secondary: +1 2026189600
- Tertiary: +44 2036080580
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Master bedroom with Colosseum and Roman forum view.
Living room facing windows (roman forum view)
Bathroom with shower and toilet (close to the master bedroom)
Kitchen with dish washer and washing machine.
Bathroom with bath
View from the street towards the apartment.
Apartment on the 3rd floor, corner. Seen through the Arch.
Another bedroom with Colosseum view.
Living room facing master bedroom.
Bathroom with bath and toilet.
Double bedroom further away from Colosseum.
Colosseum view from the master bedroom, don't you love it?
Roman forum, view from the living and again from the master bedroom.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.