Quiet Cottage in the Heart of Wine Country
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kenwood bed and breakfast description
Romantic retreat in the heart of the Valley of the Moon, Kenwood. At Creekside Cottage guests can sit alongside beautiful Sonoma Creek in a magnificent wooded setting. Here one can relax to the sound of the running creek amidst the natural wooded surroundings contrasted against a well maintained formal rose garden.
Creekside Cottage is separate from the main house for maximum privacy and directly fronts the year round creek. Outdoor sitting areas abound on the the property for relaxing, reading or napping. In the evenings solar lights gently illuminate the grounds, perfect for end of day unwinding.
The Cottage itself consists of a tastefully furnished pine-paneled house featuring a bedroom with queen size bed and a full separate shower only bathroom. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, stove and microwave. It is fully equipped for cooking and dining at the cozy table for two.
Creekside Cottage is reminiscent of a French garden cottage highlighted with Ralph Lauren prints for bedding and window dressings. Charm and warmth abound.
- 350 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Winery Tours
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- A beautiful cottage setting allows easy access to: One and a half miles down the road is Highway 12 (the Scenic Highway) with its multitude of wineries for which the Sonoma Wine Country is so famous. Visit the wineries, take the wine tours, taste the wines and enjoy world renowned cuisine at the many restaurants in the Valley. A short walk up the road takes guests to Sugar Loaf Ridge state park with its pine forests, native wild flower meadows and a magnificent waterfall. Twenty-five miles of well maintained walking trails, bike paths and horse trails await. The park is also home to the Robert Ferguson Observatory. It is a short 20 minute drive to the historic, picturesque town of Sonoma. Situated around a central plaza (the largest of its kind in California) filled with charming shops and restaurants, the city is home to Sonoma State Historic Park—site of the northernmost Franciscan Mission in California and birthplace of the California State Bear Flag. A thirty minute drive to the city of Santa Rosa take you to the Charles M. Schulz museum – home of Snoopy & Charlie Brown or to award winning restaurants from Guy Fieri, John Ash and Duskie Estes & John Stewart. Forty-five minutes North takes visitors to the charming town of Healdsburg a town renowned for its eclectic offering of all the finest things in life… food, wine, friends and fun. The Sonoma coast & San Francisco are both an hour away....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The owner of this property is so nice and hospitable! The property is absolutely gorgeous and spacious. The cottage itself was very cozy and comfortable. This was the perfect place to get some R&R in after a day of wine tasting. I will definitely be staying there again next time I'm in Sonoma.
- Guest Dom (Los Angeles, CA)
- Date of stay 04/20/13
- Review Submitted 05/30/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
Discounts: 2 nights or more: $125 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Check or cash accepted for payment only.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sonoma County Airport - Charles M Schulz at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Larkspur Landing at 34 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 101 at 18 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sonoma Coast, Bodega at 28 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sonoma Golf Club at 13 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kenwood Restaurant at 2.5 Miles
Lawn & Rose Garden
Lawn and Charlie Brown
Comfy Queen Bed
Relax with the roses
Main Room & Sleeping Area
One Of Many Garden Seating Areas
A shady resting spot.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, April 14, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.