Pilot House on Nassau Harbour
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Nassau condo description
Master Bedroom with Master Bathroom has a King Size Bed. 2nd Bedroom also has a King Size Bed also. Each of the Bedrooms and the Living Room all have views of Nassau Harbour. This unit can sleep 4 adults, or as many as 6 - but the added 2 persons would sleep on a cushioned floor mat.
This is a fully equipped condominium. Just bring your clothes as we provide everything else necessary to make your stay comfortable.
We have high speed wireless internet access, and we provide a laptop for your use while here. While the unit itself has a phone for making local calls, we also provide you with a cell phone for local use for your ease. You can purchase additional minutes should you need it.
The property is a secured location and has 24 hour security. Enjoy the pool, or better still the beaches that are close by. There are many restaurants within within a 5 minute walk, or if you prefer try hanging out at Potters Cay for some local culture, happy hour and Conch Salad (a must).
Paradise Island, and the World Famous Atlantis Hotel is a 15 minute walk away, and just over the Bridge. There is much to see there, and you can even enjoy the facilities during the day. Daily passes are available at Atlantis.
The Atlantis Hotel sits on Nassau's finest beach, Cabbage Beach. So if you choose to do the beach instead, that's all up to you. A Ferry to Downtown Nassau is accessible from Paradise Island.
- On floor 4
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Each Bedroom has a King Size Bed.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Gambling Casinos
- Pilot House is located within a 10 minute walk of the Paradise Island, where Atlantis Hotel Resort and Casino is, and where the beautiful Cabbage Beach is located. Montagu Beach, along with Fort Montagu is a 10 minute walk east. There are multiple restaurants within a 5 minute walk, including local Bahamian Cuisine, Asian, Chinese and more. Harbour Bay Shopping Center is within a 10 minute walk, having a Food Store, a Liquor Store, Pharmacy, Spa, GNC and Starbucks among other things. As we are located on the Harbour, opportunities for Boating, Sailing, Fishing and Sightseeing are a mere 100 yards away. Getting to Historic Downtown Nassau is a 20 minute walk west. Local buses run just outside our location and Taxis are readily available should you prefer the comfort of a car ride. Pilot House is a small condominium facility of some 35 units with gate and security. I live on site, so I am readily accessible should you have any need. We provide you with wireless internet access and a laptop for use, along with a cell phone should you have need. We provide you with all linen, including pool towels. You may choose to relax and enjoy the pool, taking in the warmth of the sun. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $150 Nightly; 14 nights or more: $145 Nightly
Dec 18 - Jan 7
7 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $240 Nightly; 14 nights or more: $230 Nightly
Mar 1 - Mar 31
7 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $190 Nightly; 14 nights or more: $185 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
1. In the event of a hurricane in Nassau, all deposits are fully refundable.
2. A car can be made available for rental of $300 for the week.
3. Airport Transfer (to and from) add $100.
A deposit of 30% is required at time of reservation. It is immediately 50% non refundable, and also completely non refundable within 45 days of the actual booking.
The balance is due on arrival, along with a security/damage deposit of $600 (can be held on credit card). We accept Visa and MasterCard ONLY
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Nassau International Airport (NAS) at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Paradise Island at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Paradise Cabbage Beach, Montagu Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Poop Deck at 50 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Paradise Island, Eastern end at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Poop Deck at 50 Metres
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I was born in Nassau and my family goes back at least 6 generations, so I am a native to the Bahamas as one can get. I am a local businessman who lives on site and work within minutes of the property. I have many years of experience in Vacation Rentals as I have been doing this for almost 5 years. I am the father of four grown children, the last born in 1993. I am a Christian and believe strongly in traditional family values.
Why the Owner Chose Nassau:
I chose this property due to it's location and convenience. Everything important is near by, and most things are within walking distance. If you are doing business in the Bahamas, this is an idea location. It's easy to get to, and close to the financial center.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
What makes 402 great is it's three porches that over look Nassau Harbour. Enjoy the view, day or night.
- Primary: 321 614-3570
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Views of Nassau Harbour from the unit.
Picturesque View of Atlantis Hotel and Casino and Bridges
Montagu Beach - Fort Montagu
Cabbage Beach - Paradise Island
Cabbage Beach - Paradise Island
Downtown Nassau - Parliament Square
Doentown Nassau, Near Parliament Square
Master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub
Pilot House Entrance
Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island - Enjoy the Blues
Downtown Nassau - Straw Market
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 18, 2013