Waterfront with Stellar Sunset Views, Walk to Dining and Entertainment
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Riviera, St. Tropez condo description
This condo features a master bedroom with a queen sized bed two bedrooms both with queen beds.
The kitchen is complete with solid surface counters full sized appliances walk-in pantry. It is supplied with all of the necessary dishes and cookware for your comfort.
The laundry is inside the unit inits own room.
There is a flat screen television in both the living room and the master bedroom.
The living dining area is comfortably and attractively furnished with views of the river yet private.
The patio/lanai has beautiful unobstructed views of the river and sunsets with lovely lights in the evening. You will enjoy dining el fresco while the sun sets over the river.
There is a private elevator leading into the unit.
You will have parking in the fully enclosed garage.
The infiniti edge pool/spa area is river-front with plenty of lounge chairs.
There are two tennis courts available for your game.
The fitness center is available to all tenants at no charge.
- On floor 21
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Visiting Fort Myers encompasses a myriad of options for enjoying fun in the sun (or out of the sun) whichever you would prefer. From sitting by the gorgeous infiniti edge pool and spa at your vacation home to visiting one of the local beaches to touring the Edison/Ford estate or The Ding Darling wildlife refuge the possibilities are endless. If dining shopping and great music is your idea of fun then walk to Downtown Fort Myers and you will have it all. If you want to do a bit of traveling around visit Sanibel/Captiva for a day and get a bit of the Island feel going on. Or cruise around Fort Myers /Lee county and discover the many dining shopping and entertainment opportunities including the Barbara B Mann performing arts hall Broadway Palm dinner theatre, and Germain Arena. For the outlet mall afficinianado, you have Miromar Outlets with such icons as Saks, Neimen Marcus and many famous brand stores. If you are a baseball fan check out the spring training for the Red Sox and the Twins or the games played by our own Fort Myers Miracle. If hockey is your passion be sure to attend an Everblades game at Germain Arena. And of course there is golf. There are many options in Lee and Collier county to play challenging rounds of golf (over 50 in Lee County alone)....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Seasonal Rates Jan 1 - April 31 $3500.00 per month Seasonal Rates Oct 1 - Dec 31 $3000.00 per month Off Season May 1 - Sept 31 $2500.00 per month
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: SWFL Regional at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Firestone at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Spirits of Bacchus at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am retired and am preparing to make a move to the River District of beautiful Fort Myers. This condo came on the market sooner than I will be ready for a big change such as this however,but I did not want to miss out!! So that is why I decided to rent it until I am able to enjoy the fabulous view full time myself! I spent weeks hand selecting all of the furnishings to be just perfect for the guests I will have. I just love the sunsets and river views from my lanai both in the day and in the evening they are to die for!!
Why the Owner Chose Riviera, St. Tropez:
This place is just beautiful. The building is new and lovely the people are nice and the pool is fantastic. I wanted a 3 bedroom with ample closet space and the benefit of a private elevator with entry foyer. I don't like to walk outside to get from my car to my unit so with the private elevator direct to my unit, this was perfect.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It is so nice to have a bit of an urban lifestyle instead of the typical 'beach bum' feel I have typically experienced in FL. And all without having to suffer through the large city issues associated with some of the other options in the state. It is a pleasure to be able to just walk ou the door catch the trolly and zip downtown (or walk) for dining and entertainment. Then return to fun in the sun by the pool with spectacular views all day and night. The lights at night are like Christmas!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset from the balcony
Endless edge pool
Separate shower and soaking tub in master bath
Fully equipped kitchen
Unobstructed full River/Sunset view from balcony
View from the river
View of pool from balcony
Tennis courts on property
Enjoy your view!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 17, 2013