Cool, Comfortable, Colorful Casita!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Peoria house description
Beautifully maintained home in Ventana Lakes community, near Sun City West. Carefree landscaping, airy open floor plan, tile flooring throughout, and vaulted ceilings with fans in every room. Comfortable furniture inside and out, brand new queen mattress in master bedroom.
The Home Owners Association of Ventana Lakes has asked that future rental terms be of 3 months or more. Contact the property manager for more information.
- 1120 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- This CLEAN, beautifully maintained, fully furnished home is in the Ventana Lakes community of north Peoria. Carefree landscaping and tile flooring throughout, vaulted ceilings with fans. Westbrook golf course is nearby, and this rental includes the use of the many community amenities (several pools, tennis courts and exercise rooms). Residents here enjoy many activities ranging from attending sports and concert events to golf, shopping and dancing. Located within 15 minutes of this home is the Peoria Sports complex and Arrowhead Mall. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Winter and Spring
Dec 1 - Apr 1, 2014
14 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 30, 2014
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
14 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- non-refundable cleaning and restocking fee: $150
- Tax Rate 1.8%
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Phoenix Sky Harbor at 35 Miles
- Nearest Train: downtown light rail at 19 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: loop 101 and loop 303 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: several at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: 7 courses within 10 mile radius at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: several at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About: I have lived in Phoenix for almost 30 years. I am an artist who loves to travel and spend time with my friends and family.
I wanted to live in a quiet, peaceful neighborhood, but still be close to the amenities that this area offers. I also wanted a home that was easy to maintain and enjoy.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is cool and comfortable, even in the Phoenix summer heat.
- Fax: +1 7202282220
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
eat in kitchen
master bedroom has a sunny reading nook
master bathroom with big walk-in shower
comfortable outdoor seating, views of murals and occasional wildlife
second bedroom with a twin trundle bed (2nd bed underneath the top mattress)
full size laundry room
one of several hand painted murals located throughout the property
living room, view of sliding glass patio door
living room and view of den and front door
master bedroom, queen size bed
master bathroom with view of walk in closet
north facing patio
privacy screen and BBQ
main bathroom near 2nd bedroom
2 car garage with storage
one of several murals in the back yard.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from marguerite maxwell