Historic Astoria Executive or Holiday Housing
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Astoria apartment description
This elegant building is adjacent to the center of Astoria's cultural, shopping and dining district. Walk to world-class performances at the renowned Liberty Theater. Stroll or bike miles of asphalt trail, watching river traffic on the majestic river. Enjoy the lively art and farmers' market 2 blocks from your apartment. Cook in the fully equipped kitchen or choose from a variety of fine dining and ethnic restaurants within a short walk. 1 bedroom apartments available for monthly rental.
- On floor 2
- 460 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Hunting Small Game
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hunting Big Game
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- We are located in the Beautiful, quaint Town of Astoria OR. We are bordered by the Columbia River and the Pacific Ocean. Our Bldg. offers stunning views of the Columbia, Downtown and the Astoria/Megler Bridge. We are also just 7 miles from the Pacific Ocean/Beach and the largest public State Park in the US, which is Fort Stevens State Park. A 15 minute drive south will land you at the Seaside Outlet Mall is shopping is your Favor. We are a small/cozy little fishing village with a friendly/tight knit Community ready to welcome you to Astoria :)...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $50 Nightly; 35 nights or more: $50 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
At this time we only accept the following: personal check, cashiers check or Money Order.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Any additional Fees and/or services such as Linen Service, Cable, Cleaning service, etc. can all be negotiated with the Property Manager.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Portland PDX International Airport at 97 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Columbia River Ferry at 23 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak-Portland, OR - Union Station (PDX) at 96 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 30 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Stevens State Beach at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Fort George Brewery & Public House at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt Hood Meadows Ski Resort at 156 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Sand Trap in Gearhart at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Fort George Brewery & Public House at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
- Primary: 5034408419
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Pilot Home Bldg.
The Mighty Columbia River
Original Kitchen Cabinetry
Writing Desk @south-facing window
Living Room Area
World Class Salmon Fishing on the mighty Columbia River/Pacific Ocean
Sweet, OR Dungeness Crab can be harvested recreationally, like the locals do!
Pressed Tin Crown Molding in our Foyer
Newly Tiled walls and floor of one of our Bathrooms
Old-fashioned polished brass bathroom faucet
View of the Astoria/Megler Bridge that crosses the Columbia River
We offer a full Kitchen to satisfy all your Culinary desires
Original Claw-Foot Tub
Original roll-out Murphy Bed
Adjustable (2 leaf extension) Table when Bed is 'rolled-into' Cabinet
Dig for local Razor Clams next to the Pacific Ocean, only 10 minutes away
Enjoy a Beautiful Sunset, courtesy of the Pacific Ocean, just 7 miles away
The white Marble Floor of our lower Foyer.
One of our newly remodeled Bathrooms
Newly restored Door w/polished brass robe hook
Another view of our lovely, newly remodeled Kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, July 08, 2013