2 Bedrooms/2 Baths Located in the Heart of Downtown Sb
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Paseo Chapala apartment description
Featuring 1100 sq ft of stylish living space, this condo offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms and two separate entrances. The gourmet kitchen is fully stocked with stainless steel appliances and high end cooking tools. Whether you choose to spend the day shopping and dining out, or relaxing at home with a home cooked meal, this beautiful new condo provides everything you need to enjoy the best of both worlds.
- 1100 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Located in the newly constructed Paseo Chapala building in the heart of the downtown area, this beautiful condo is perfectly situated for pedestrian exploration of the city. Leave your car safely tucked into the garage and walk just one block to State Street, where you will find an abundance of shops and restaurants right outside your doorstep. Enjoy downtown living at its finest! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
September-October...$400/night, $2,300/week, $6,900/month (3 night min) November-March...$350/night, $2,000/week, $6,000/month (3 night min) April-May...$400/night, $2,300/week, $6,900/month (3 night min) June-August...$2,600/week, $9,000/month (1 week min) Holidays...$475/night, $2,600/week Christmas, Easter 1 week minimum stay required 12% tax applies for all reservations under 31 days Cleaning fee $300; Security deposit $1,500 Minimum age for renters
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 1 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: West Beach at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Joes at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sandpiper Golf at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Olio Pizzeria at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: Toll Free (800) 715-8766
- Secondary: + 805 715-3900 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 01, 2013