Bamboo Beach Front Cottages - Authentic Bamboo Cottages on the Sea Shore
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Luzon cottage description
Beautiful Beach Front Authentic Bamboo Cottages with large porch and built-in seating. Gorgeous sunset views. Sleeps 2-4 guests. Nice landscaping. Friendly atmosphere for a relaxing vacation.
- 620 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Catering for food and drinks available at additional cost.
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Our cottages are located at San Juan, La Union on the Main Island of Luzon, the largest island in the Philippines, about 150 miles north of Manila city (Capital) . The cottages are right on the beach with a gorgeous Sunset view. Parking for RV/boat/trailer, gazebo. Your entertainment will be the stars at night, with long walks on secluded beaches, and perhaps a short walk down to nearby restaurants where you can have a cold beverage, listen to some tunes, and watch a beautiful sunset- perhaps even strike up a conversation with a few of the locals. La Union beaches are also famous for surfing where lessons are available at nearby locations for the beginners. Take a very inexpensive ride on a Jeepney, a colorful vehicle derived from American military jeeps left over from World War II to nearby Casino, watch a show and enjoy a wonderful dinner then try your luck at the table games or slot machines. The whole experience at our cottages will be relaxing from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave. Island hopping, swimming, surfing, boating, fishing are just to name a few of the possible activities. Drinking freshly cut coconut juice or San Miguel beer, eating fresh seafood, sleeping, reading, relaxing, and walks along the beach are some other popular pastimes. Our caretakers are available to assist you with your needs where possible if requested. You are welcome to do your own cooking or enjoy nearby Filipino restaurants. The trip to La Union from Manila is about five hour ride North along the coast through a Toll highway and then weaving through the small villages that dot the countryside. You'll see a wide cross section of Filipino culture and life along this road. Upon reaching La Union from San Fernando look for the Petron gas station on right hand side of road. After passing the gas station make first left at main intersection (stay on right side of 'Y' which parallels Main Highway). Look for our sign reading 'Bamboo Beach Front Cottages' and follow remaining signs to property. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Daily rate includes all utilities and taxes. Weekly and monthly rates include taxes however, do not include charges for electricity use. Normal electric use for the air condition and lights (measured by a meter) is approximately $2.00 per day.
$10.00 additional charge per night for each guest after 4.
- Taxes Included
You can cancel, but you will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Clark International Airport at 100 Miles
- Nearest Beach: San Juan, La Union at Luzon
- Nearest Barpub: Numerous Bars at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Golf Course at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous Restaurants at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I am from California and my wife is from the Philippines. We purchased this property over ten years ago. Last year we decided to build few cottages at the beach line of the property so we will enjoy this beautiful area with our guests who will stay with us. In addition, this will provide us little additional income when we finally retire in the Philippines.
Why the Owner Chose Luzon:
We decided to build these cottages from a local bamboo plantation to provide our guests with an authentic feel of how locals used to live on these islands. All materials used is locally grown and/or made.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Other hotels are available in the area but none that we could find are built in this manner. In addition, the view from the porches is just gorgeous!
- Primary: 011 63 916 526 5656
- Secondary: +63 921 395 1312
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 04, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!