Enjoy Peace and Quiet Surrounded by Trees and Forest Lands
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Eureka chalet description
This beautiful custom cabin is built and furnished with attention to detail. It includes a master suite with private bathroom in the closed off loft and personal sun deck. The main floor has two bedrooms. One with a double bed and the other with 3 twins beds. The main floor bathroom includes an antique claw foot bath tub and copper basin sink. Full kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Including an electric range and oven, dishwasher and a bar for breakfast dining. The big dining room table seats 8 comfortably but we have fit as many as 14 on special occasions. Curl up in front of the antique cook stove in the living room and read a book in one of the many rocking chairs. Enjoy the 800 sq foot deck that also includes a covered grilling deck and outdoor table. Full basement includes a tv room, game room and laundry room with washer and dryer.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- Master Suite with Private bathroom, walk in closet and private covered deck. Beautiful custom and antique furnishings. Second Bedroom has a double bed and antique furnishings. Third Bedroom has three twin beds (bunk and one solo). There is also a queen size pull out couch in the basement that sleeps two. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Wood Stove
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
The house is internally wired with speakers throughout the house and the outside porch. The controls for the stereo are in the living room and is compatible with most standard phones and music devices...moreless
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Hunting Big Game
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Located at the base of the mountains, in the forest outside of Eureka, Montana. Eureka, Montana is a quaint town located just 5 minutes South of the Canadian border and about 60 miles North of Glacier International Airport in Kalispell, Montana. Eureka is a unique community surrounded by many lakes and acres of State and Forest Service land. This lends itself to an abundance of outdoor activities such as fishing, kayaking, swimming, water skiing, cross country skiing, snow mobiling, sledding, ice skating, hunting, and more. If downhill skiing is your pleasure, we are conveniently located within a 45 minute drive of both The Whitefish Mountain Resort at Big Mountain in Whitefish, Montana and the Fernie Alpine Resort, in Fernie, British Columbia. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to get away from it all and entertain a group of people. A true Montana treasure. I can't wait to go back.
- Guest Subway Steve (Kalispell)
- Date of stay 08/16/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning Fee: $250
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Glacier International Airport, Kalispell, Montana at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish, Montana at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 93 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Eureka, Montana at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Whitefish Mountain at 60 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eureka, Montana at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Eureka, Montana at 8 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Native Montana girl who currently lives in Chicago. I had this house built about 6 years ago near the property I grew up on.
Why the Owner Chose Eureka:
This house is close to my parents and my sister and her family. It allows me to escape the hectic life of the city and return to my roots in Montana.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
The views from this house are amazing. I often just stop what I'm doing to stare at the mountains. I love hiking and have hiked most of the mountains around the area. The view you see out the front is Therriault Pass. This is also an amazing hiking area in the summer.
Front of House
Welcome! Front door and entry way
The breathtaking view
Living room with view of Kitchen
Main Floor Bedroom - Double bed, sleeps two
Master Bedroom - Queen Size Bed, sleeps 2
Master bath with walk in, slate shower and copper sink
Basement game room
East side view of front door
Front Door at Christmas Time
Custom details throughout the house
Living Room looking towards dinning area
Kitchen with granite counter tops, eat in bar and stainless steel appliances
Bunk Room, main floor bedroom #2, three twin beds, sleeps three.
Master Bedroom with personal deck
Basement game room with pull out couch bed.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 24, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!