Upscale Single Family Home, Wilson, NY. Minutes from Niagara Falls, NY & Canada
You sent a message to this owner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rental rates are increasing for the 2016 season. Make reservations prior to December 31st, 2015 to lock in 2015 seasonal rates.
Fabulous A-frame home located on the shores of Lake Ontario in the Town of Wilson and the Niagara Region of Western New York State. An easy 30 minute drive to the scenic Niagara Falls and Canadian regions including the charming village of Niagara on the Lake. Our home sits on 2 country acres, 186 feet from the bluff overlooking Lake Ontario affording fantastic and sweeping views of the Canadian shoreline including the City of Toronto skyline. 2200 square feet A frame single family home is beautifully decorated and offers 3 bedrooms (2 king & 1 queen) and 2 full bathrooms. Since this is our family home, there are many upgrades and amenities that are not normally included in rental properties. Completely furnished with wood floors throughout the house. Remodeled/updated gourmet eat in kitchen with custom cabinets and quartz countertops. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances...gas stove with griddle and warming drawer, dishwasher, refrigerator with icemaker and filtered water, garbage disposal, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen utensils, silverware, pots, pans, dishes, glasses including wine glasses, baking pans, bowls, etc. The large upstairs master loft bedroom offers a uninterrupted and breathtaking view of Lake Ontario. Remodeled master bathroom has custom Italian tiled floors, a walk in Italian tiled shower with full glass doors, custom cabinets, double sinks and granite countertops. The downstairs bathroom is also remodeled with custom Italian tiled floors, custom cabinets, granite countertop and glass enclosed combination tub/shower. Three (3) flat screen TVs, cable, Internet with Wi Fi. Sheets, blankets, comforters, pillows, towels, paper products & soaps are provided. Walk in pantry with washer & dryer provided for weekly guests with laundry products. The home has central air conditioning and gas heat. Enjoy our cushioned deck furniture with table & umbrella located on a 2 tiered deck that overlooks beautifully manicured grounds and Lake Ontario. Outside fire pit next to the lake bank is provided for your enjoyment. Chef available upon request. Upon prior request, 32 foot Cabin Cruiser is available for captained boat rides on Lake Ontario. Boat is docked at the Bootlegger's Boatyard & Marina which is less than a 5 minute drive from the home. This is an exceptional, upscale property which we are pleased to offer for vacations during May through the end of September. We have been told by previous guests that there is nothing similar offered to WNY vacationers in the entire area of the southern section of Lake Ontario.
Minimum adult age is 25.
Please contact us for further details and to confirm rates.
Based on the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, guests cannot exceed a total of 6.
Rates quoted are based on 4 guests...each guest over 4 (maximum 6) will be charged an additional fee of $25 per guest per night.
Refundable Security Deposit for stays less than a week is $100. For weekly stays it is $250.
Short Term Rental Agreement including House Rules will be provided upon receipt of reservation and initial deposit.
Events are not allowed without express permission of the owners. This includes weddings, bridal & baby showers, family reunions, etc.
Check in time is 3:00 pm, check out time 11:00 am. If the times are not convenient, we are flexible and will make arrangements for alternative times that accommodate guests travel plans. Please coordinate arrival and departure times with owners.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make our guests more comfortable.
Getting There: The property is a manageable, if long, day's drive from Chicago, the Eastern Seaboard, Virginia, central North Carolina and most of Eastern Canada. If one is flying, the property is about 40 minutes from the Buffalo-Niagara Falls International Airport with its rental car counters about 100 yards from baggage claim. It's one of the easiest airports in America to get in and out of.
Local Attractions: There is an incredible number of things to do in the area, from cultural and historical to sports and recreation. Here are just a few, all within a half-hour drive:
* Niagara Falls - One of the seven natural wonders of the world, Niagara Falls is just 10 miles away. If you've never seen it, you must. It is incredible and there are plenty of things to do there, foremost among them the "Maid of the Mist" boat ride that takes you to the very mouth of the Falls. Also lots of hiking trails in the gorge. Go to [www.niagarafallslive.com] and [www.niagarafallsfrontier.com] for more information.
* Artpark - A wonderful park and arts facility just 3 miles away. All summer long they host concerts by rock and pop artists and daytime arts activities for families. There are hiking trails, fishing docks and picnic sites. Go to [www.artpark.net] for more information and a schedule of events.
* Old Fort Niagara - More than 300 years old, Old Fort Niagara figured prominently in the colonial wars and the War of 1812. It's a wonderful place to visit, even for adults, and there are several live re-enactments during the summer. Go to [www.oldfortniagara.org] for ore information.
* Casinos - There are two large nearby casinos, both in Niagara Falls; the Seneca Niagara Casino on the U.S. side and the Fallsview Casino across the border. In addition to gambling and restaurants they showcase big-name entertainment on a regular basis.
* Villages of Lewiston and Youngstown - Our house is almost exactly in between two small villages -- Lewiston and Youngstown. Each are less than 3 miles away. Lewiston is the larger of the two and was voted one of the top 10 small towns in America in an on-line poll by USA Today and Rand McNally. Charming and historical, it sports a large supermarket, several good restaurants and has two big festivals in August -- the Art Festival (2nd weekend in August) and the Lewiston Jazz Festival (last weekend in August), along with weekly concerts in the Gazebo on its main steet. Lewiston was the final stop on the Underground Railroad. Go to [www.villageoflewiston.net] for more information. Smaller, Youngstown also has a market and a couple of restaurants, as well as a great farm market and its own weekly outdoor concert.
* Jet Boat Ride - This is one of the top 5 adventure rides in America, shooting through the Niagara River's class 5 rapids. A must-do attraction with departures from both Lewiston and Youngstown. Go to [www.niagarajet.com] or [www.whirlpooljet.com] for more information.
* Niagara-on-the-Lake - Across the border (and right across the river) is the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake, the prettiest town in the Province of Ontario. Lots of good restaurants and cute shops, it is also home to the Shaw Festival, a major Canadian theatre festival and the 2nd largest repertory theatre company in North America. Go to [www.niagaraonthelake.com] and [www.shawfest.com] for more information.
* Southern Ontario Wineries - Surrounding Niagara on the Lake are numerous estate wineries. Southern Ontario has a particular micro-climate making it a prime wine-growing region. Many of the wineries have tours, tastings and great restaurants.
Go to [www.winecountryontario.ca] for more information.
* Buffalo - Last, but not least, is the city of Buffalo, NY, with dozens of excellent restaurants (including many that will satisfy the palates of even the most sophisticated diners), numerous outdoor concerts, festivals and theater during the summer months and beautiful old homes and historic buildings to tour. Go to [www.visitbuffaloniagara.com] for more information.
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master Loft Bedroom with lake view...walk-in closet. Luxury bedding provided. Bedrooms allow for maximum occupancy of 6 guests. Additional sleeping accommodations not provided or allowed...sleeping bags or portable beds are not allowed either inside or outside the house. Portable beds are allowed for infants....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms remodeled with Italian tiles, upstairs bathroom walk in shower with Italian tile surround and glass shower doors, downstairs bathroom tub/shower combination with glass enclosure. Both bathrooms remodeled with custom cabinets with granite counters. Luxurious towels provided, please do not take off the property. Bathrooms allow for maximum occupancy of 6 guests...moreless
- Optional gourmet chef available upon request...menu provided with choice of entrees. Private boat for luncheon or sunset rides available upon request. All paper products, dishwashing, dishwasher, laundry soaps provided at no extra charge. Condiments & spices provided. Provided for weekly guests: Washer and dryer available in extra large pantry....moreless
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Taxes Not included
Rates are subject to change & based on 4 guest occupancy. $25 nightly for each add'l guest, up to a max of 6. If it is found this number is exceeded, guests will be asked to vacate the property immediately, the rental, security deposit & cleaning fees will be forfeited
VRBO fees are deducted from cancellation
Washer and dryer are provided for weekly stays. If guests staying a shorter period of time require laundry facilities, please contact us time of reservation.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located on the historic Seaway Trail in the Town of Wilson, NY, USA
Niagara Falls, NY, USA,
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada,
Albright-Knox Art Gallery,
Allegany State Park,
Aquarium of Niagara Falls,
Buffalo Botanical Gardens,
Canoe & Kayak Rentals, Wilson, NY,
Cave of the Winds,
Darien Lake Theme Park,
Devil's Hole State Park,
Erie Canal Museum,
Erie Barge Canal...Boat Rides,
Fashion Outlets, Niagara Falls, USA,
Fort Niagara State Park,
Historic Lewiston Shops & Restaurants,
Horse Back Riding,
Jet Boat rides on Niagara River,
Joseph Davis State Park,
Lakeview Village Shoppes, Olcott, NY,
Letchworth State Park,
Lewiston Art Park...Concerts,
Lockport Cave Tours
Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls, NY,
Niagara Falls State Park,
Niagara Frontier Trail,
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada,
Niagara Wine Tours (12 wineries with 10 miles,)
Olcott Beach Carousel-Vintage Kiddie Park,
Olcott Beach Shops,
Olcott Harbor & Marina,
Olcott Beach Krull Park,
Olcott Beach Ultimate Fishing Town,
Seneca Casino, Niagara Falls, NY,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada,
Whirlpool State Park,
Wilson Harbor & Marina,
Wilson-Tuscarora State Park
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Please contact us for information.
Why the Owner Chose Wilson:
When we decided to return back home to the Niagara region for our retirement, our one main goal was to find the perfect home located on the banks of Lake Ontario. Our A Frame home is the answer to our retirement dreams. We are located close to many attractions including the American & Canadian Niagara Falls, festivals, parks and recreation, water sports including boating, wine country, antique shopping, great restaurants and local shops.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Lake Ontario view from the two tiered deck and through the A-frame windows in the living area, TV room and upstairs master loft bedroom, living room, dining area and kitchen are ever changing and breathtaking. We offer boat rides on our 32 foot cabin cruiser along the southern shore of Lake Ontario We are available to make your stay enjoyable...if you would like the refrigerator stocked with groceries, we will be happy to stock them for you. If you have special requests, please let us know in advance and we will accommodate your wants and needs. Location to attractions in the immediate area (20 to 60 minutes): Niagara falls (35 minutes away) --- Brown's berry patch --- Seneca Niagara casino --- the Niagara wine trail and Golden Hill State Park - with it's famous lighthouse. In August each year the Wilson Community Enhancement Charity (WCEC) hosts a free outdoor movie series in Clark's Park in the Village of Wilson (5 minutes away). Movies for 2014 are every Thursday at dusk weather permitting. Future AmenitiesErie Barge Canal & Locks ---Frank Lloyd Wright homes --- Lockport caves and canal tours --- Historic Lewiston NY shops and restaurants --- Historic Fort Niagara ---- Darien Lake theme park --- Buffalo Zoo --- Bills and Sabers games --- Naval park and museum --- Buffalo waterfront --- Letchworth State Park for scenic views, hiking & walking, all types of music and ethnic festivals Niagara county is known as the fruit belt, cherry, apple, peach tree farms available for your family to gather fruit. Close by Canadian attractions : Toronto --- marine land theme park --- botanical gardens --- butterfly museum --- casinos --- Niagara on the Lake shops, wineries & restaurants --- african lion safari --- imax movies --- wax museums --- local festivals...parks with trails for hiking and walking, attractions of all kinds
- Primary: +1 7167512177
- Secondary: +1 7162801471
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kinsail On The Lake - faces Lake Ontario
Sunset view over Canadian shoreline and Toronto Skyline
Dining area with seating for 6
Open eat in kitchen floor plan with bar
52 inch flat screen in downstairs TV room
Downstairs Bathroom w/glass enclosed tub/shower, custom cabinets & granite top
Master Loft Bedroom
View from upstairs balcony in the Master Bedroom
Italian tiled walk in shower with full glass doors in upstairs bathroom
30 minute drive to the American & Canadian Niagara Falls
Short drive to great shops & restaurants at Niagara on the Lake, in Ontario, CAN
Lake view from 2-tiered deck
Living room with view of Lake Ontario through A Frame windows-entrance onto deck
Gourmet Kitchen w/custom cabinets quartz counter tops stainless steel appliances
TV Room with sliding glass doors opening onto two tiered deck facing front yard
Downstairs Bedroom with King size bed
Master Loft Bedroom-King Size Bed
View from the Master King size bed
Upstairs Bathroom w/custom cabinets, double sinks & granite counter top
Upstairs 3rd Bedroom with Queen Size Bed
Come join us for a ride on our 32 foot Cabin Cruiser located on Lake Ontario
Take an exciting ride on the Maid of the Mist under the Niagara Falls
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 27, 2015
- Property typeHouse
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within an hour
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/27/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.