Beautiful Holiday Home Near Beaches and Restaurants
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hastings house description
This recently renovated house is ideally located to easily take advantage of everything the south coast of Barbados has to offer. It is literally a seven minute walk from the south coast boardwalk, The Lanterns Shopping Centre, lovely seaside restaurants and bars and a few minutes walk from the beautiful Accra Beach. The bedrooms are all air conditioned and it has a fully appointed kitchen with all the amenities. There is a large breezy patio with table and chairs overlooking the pool. Wireless internet, cable TV with all the popular channels, a stereo and a wide selection of books and magazines are all included. There is also parking space and for stays over 4 days includes a once weekly housekeeping service. At this time the house will be cleaned and all towels and linens will be changed.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
The kitchen includes a refrigerator/freezer, stove and oven, microwave, toaster and blender. It also includes a full set of cutlery and crockery as well as a breakfast counter and a dishwasher....moreless
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- The house is about a 15 minute drive from the airport and about a 10 minute drive from the capital Bridgetown. It is very centrally located with pretty much everything you need within walking distance. There is also a frequent bus and minibus service running between Oistins to the east and Bridgetown to the west along the south coast road. Nowhere in Barbados is very far. From the house, Oistins and Bridgetown are about 4 km, St Lawrence gap which is lined with restaurants, bars/pubs and night clubs is about 2km away. The Garrison Savannah which at certain times of the year has horse racing every Saturday is about 1 km away. At the Garrison Savannah you will also find some of our historic sites and buildings such as the Barbados Museum and George Washington House. Because this house is located so close to almost everything, you may find you do not need to hire a car. However if you would like to, we can recommend a reliable company....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- The Hastings area is just south east of Bridgetown. It is known for its beautiful beaches, shopping, eating and of course the boardwalk that runs more or less the entire length of the Hastings area. The neighborhood is a safe, quiet one with wonderful neighbors. The property is located approximately half way along the boardwalk....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Jul 15 - Aug 14
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Dec 14 - Mar 14
4 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
The above rates are inclusive of everything, there are no other charges. All inquiries are responded to within 24 hours. This house has a minimum rental period of 4 days.
All prices are in US$ and inclusive of everything. To book the house, we only require a 20% deposit upon booking and then the balance paid after your arrival. Deposits can be made by PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard & American Express) through PayPal, direct wire transfer or mailed cashiers check.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Prices include all fees and taxes. There are no other charges.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Grantly Adams International Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hastings Main Road at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Many Beaches near by at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Tappas at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Tappas at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: My name is Charles Mackenzie and other than six years living in Canada and Great Britain, I have lived all my life in Barbados. My wife, Maria Antonia, is Venezuelan and has lived in Barbados for the past 10 years. We are both in our early forties and have two children. We are more than happy to make suggestions on places to see, restaurants, beaches to visit etc. We have two children, Benjamin and Marianna and two little Jack Russell dogs, Daisy and Suzie.
Why the Owner Chose Hastings:
Just a few minutes walk from the busy south coast, but located up a very quiet cul-de-sac, the property was ideally located to be able to enjoy all the south coast of Barbados has to offer but be able in a few minutes to escape to quiet gardens and enjoy a beer on the breezy patio. We love the south coast of Barbados. It has as much or more to offer than the west coast, is cooler and breezier and a great deal less expensive. In no time at all we can enjoy great restaurants including Thai, Indian, Italian, Greek, Japanese, not mention traditional Barbadian. There are great beaches very close by and Bridgetown is only a few minutes away as well. The property is on a quiet residential cul-de-sac in a mature barbadian neighborhood.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This house is a sensibly designed, recently renovated house is a very safe and quiet neighborhood with wonderful neighbors. It is close to almost anything you would likely need whilst on holiday. If there is anything you need that is not provided, we live about 2 minutes away and will be more than happy to provide it.
- Primary: +246 262-3379
- Secondary: +246 436-5511
- Tertiary: +1246 420-6669 Work number so 8 to 4:30
- Fax: +1246 420-6669
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living and dining room
Rear of house from enclosed garden
View of house from pool deck
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.