Romantic Luxury or Small Family Getaway
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Sooke cottage description
Each of the 2 bedrooms offer a queen-sized bed with ensuite bathrooms. Stone's Throw Cottage is an architectural gem, beautifully finished and furnished. The spacious deck features a hot tub, deck chairs, a table, chaise lounges and stairs down to a pristine pebble beach. Wireless internet and cable TV are included. The home has a washer and dryer as well as all the necessary kitchen appliances such as dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove, etc.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
The beach in front of Stone's Throw Cottage is semi-private and mostly quite calm in the spring and summer months. It is hard to believe that something as massive as the ocean can be so tranquil. ...moreless
There are stairs down to a pebble beach. It is possible to see Orcas from the deck of the cottage in the summer months. Seals are present year-round, and there are many species of ocean birds. ...moreless
- Mountain View:
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- The ocean and the moderate climate are the main attractions. People love the walking and hiking opportunities along the Juan de Fuca trail, at French Beach, China Beach, in East Sooke Park, and many other areas too numerous to mention. Butchart Gardens is a 45 minute drive from Stone's Throw Cottage. Port Renfrew with its Botanical Beach is an hour west of Stone's Throw Cottage. Sooke has several high quality restaurants specializing in local food and sea food. Sooke Harbour House, and Point-no-Point are just two of them. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Winter Holiday Season
Dec 20 - Jan 2, 2014
3 night min stay
|Spring Low Season
Jan 3 - Jun 12, 2014
2 night min stay
Jun 13 - Sep 15, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
A damage deposit is required. This is a $500 temporary hold on your credit during the time of your visit and a few days afterwards. It expires if there is no damage and no excessive cleaning.
We accept Visa or MasterCard. 50% is due at the time of the booking, and the balance is due 45 days before your arrival. We take Visa and MasterCard.
- Cleaning fee: C$150
- Tax Rate 13%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Victoria International Airport (YYJ) at 65 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: MV Coho in Victoria at 45 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: right in front of the cottage at 15 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Buffy's at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mt Washington at 250 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Bear Mountain Golf Course at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Markus Wharfside at 8 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2003
About: We have been renting quality vacation homes to our guests here in Sooke for 10 years.
Because it is absolutely perfect for someone seeking an escape into scenic ocean side luxury.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Close to Sooke BC, fishing, and many great beaches in the area!
- Primary: +1 2506425566
- Secondary: + 250.642.5566
- Fax: +1 8777429577
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
A hot tub in a great location!
Stone's Throw Cottage main bedroom -- with an amazing view!
From the main bedroom, a view of the Olympic Mountains of northern Washington
Main bedroom en-suite bath walk-in shower.
The kitchen -- a foodie's studio!
The entry door of Stone's Throw Cottage
Living room with a view of the kitchen and dining room.
Stone's Throw Cottage Hot tub with a view!
Another photo of the main bedroom
Main bedroom en-suite bath
The 2nd bedroom -- with a superb ocean view
Deck and front of the cottage.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, July 16, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.