Waterfront Property Steps to Beach W/Private Pool
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Johns Pass house description
New Listing! This beautiful Madeira Beach 1 bedroom, 1.5 bath in this Key West style home offers gorgeous views of Boca Ciega Bay as you lounge in its pool enclosed within a private yard. Walk to the beach in minutes to play in the sun or watch the sunset, then stop off at Candy Kitchen for the best home-made ice cream and candy on the Gulf. The shops, restaurants, family fun, and nightlife at John’s Pass Village are 5 minutes away by car, or catch the Trolley along Gulf Blvd. 1.5 blocks away. Here you will find all vacationers need for a good time (food, water recreation rentals, and shopping). Casino cruises and Deep-Sea fishing boats leave daily from John's Pass.
Play billiards on the patio as you overlook the spacious backyard, swimming pool, and bay. Or, sit under the covered patio sipping your favorite drink. Feel free to fish in the backyard with your own gear. Fully furnished, including linens and towels. Beach chairs and umbrellas on-site. Orlando theme parks are 1.5 hours away by car. Catch the best of both worlds--beach life and theme parks. Renters can also take a short j20 minute drive to other Gulf-front locations, such as downtown St. Pete Beach where the Salvador Dali Museum, The Dale Chihuly Collection at Morean Glass Studio, The Pier and Pier Aquarium, the Gallery Walk, shopping and fine restaurants. Visit beautiful Clearwater Beach 20 minutes drive away. Property is 1 hour from Tampa Airport. Rent weekly or monthly (good deal on monthly rental. E-mail for details). All utilities included. Please e-mail for availability and price for stays of 30 days or more. This is non-smoking residence. Sleeps 2 adults in Master with en suite bath
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed with large dresser, two night tables with drawers, and large walk-in closet. Bedroom 2 has a queen size bed with a dresser and two night tables with drawers. A full size futon is located in the family room with a storage unit beneath the futon. We also have a pack 'n' play crib available upon request....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom has a large linen closet and shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Less than 1.5 blocks to beach, trolley, John’s Pass, family recreation, watercraft rentals, parasailing, dolphin and chartered fishing boat excursions, casino, nightlife, shopping, restaurants, downtown St. Pete Beach, nature parks. Other points of interest: - Suncoast Bird Sanctuary - Fort Desoto - Downtown St. Petersburg; Dali Museum, Chihully Gallery, Pier - Clearwater Marine Aquarium - Ringling Brothers Museum in Sarasota - MOTE Aquarium in Sarasota - Downtown Tampa http://www.pinellascounty.org/heritage/ http://www.seabirdsanctuary.com/ http://thedali.org/home.php http://www.stpetepier.com/ http://www.moreanartscenter.org/content.php?id=90 http://www.fws.gov/crystalriver/ http://www.sarasotacircushistory.com/articles/ringlingsandsarasota.php http://www.pinellascounty.org/park/05_ft_desoto.htm http://www.floridastateparks.org/caladesiisland/ http://www.mote.org/index.php?src=gendocs&ref=0001AquariumLanding&category=Aquarium http://www.flbg.org/ http://www.seewinter.com/ http://www.stpete.org/sunken/ http://www.spongedocks.net/...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$150 cleaning fee
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Tax Rate 12%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport & Clearwater/St. Pete at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Madeira Beach at Johns Pass
- Nearest Barpub: Screwie Louie's at Johns Pass
- Nearest Restaurant: Dockside Dave's at Johns Pass
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I grew up in the area and my family lives 2 blocks from the property. My family settled in the Madeira Beach area more than 50 years ago when my parents purchased a motel and restaurant located in the historic Corey Avenue area. Although I am in the rental business, I consider this property my home and wish to rent to people who are respectful to the property.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The home is very private, with a fenced in yard and private pool. The backyard overlooks Boca Ciega Bay and is the ideal spot for fishing or simply lounging around. There is a huge covered patio area with table and chairs, lounge chairs and a billiards table. You can walk to the beach in minutes. Entertainment, food, and nightlife are only a few minutes away as well. A trolley stops close-by to take you to John's Pass.
- Primary: (312) 804-0824
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Key West Style Home with Condo Unit
Backyard water view
Pool view 1
Pool sitting area 1
Backyard pool view
Pool view 2
Pool sitting area 2
John's Pass Boardwalk
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, September 29, 2013
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.