Golden Plum Open Water Ocean Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marathon cottage description
Relax and Unwind ~ Sunrise views from screened porch overlooking the Ocean
The Golden Plum, Marathon Florida Keys Vacation rental home is the place to stay if you want peace, tranquility and calming water views. Located at the mouth of a canal and open water of the Atlantic Ocean, Golden Plum provides open water views and tropical ambience.
Golden Plum is also a short walk or bike ride to the famed Sombrero Beach where you can continue to relax and unwind. Sombrero Beach is a lovely sandy beach with bath rooms, a fishing pier, volleyball courts and a playground. Best of all this is all FREE!!
Golden Plum is an open floor plan half duplex with the living area open to the kitchen. The kitchen is updated and boasts granite counters, microwave, stove and fridge. All cookware and dishes are also provided.
The master bedroom is equipped with a King sized bed, flat screen TV and a full en suite bathroom.
The second Bedroom has a queen bed and views of the water.
Guests all agree the outdoor space is the best at Golden Plum. You can relax and enjoy the stunning sunrises over the ocean in the screened porch or from your private hammock.
This home also comes with Two Electric Scooters!!
Fishermen will enjoy the concrete dock, nearby boat ramp, fish cleaning table and gas BBQ grill.
Golden Plum offers boat dockage and trailer parking. Due to the location of the home, an extremely low tide may restrict larger boats from entering or leaving the canal. Please make sure to check the tide schedule before bringing a boat over 25ft.
Other amenities to enjoy are the cable TV, wireless internet, washer and dryer (which are located in a closet room on the porch) and parking for up to 2 cars and a trailer.
Like all of Coco Plum Vacation rental homes, Golden Plum will be ready for your arrival and supplied with fresh sheets, towels, a starter kit of paper products, soap and toiletry products.
For something to do when you are not enjoying your home guest enjoy a visit to the nearby world famous Turtle Hospital or the Dolphin Research Center. Or perhaps you can take a day trip to Key West and enjoy famed sunsets and street performances at Mallory Square.
Locally you will find abundant dive shops, restaurants, bars, fishing charters and snorkel trips.
- 942 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- 2 Electric Scooters Included with Rental!
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- MARATHON FLORIDA KEYS VACATION RENTAL! Local Information: CAPT. HOOK'S FISH PONDS 11833 Overseas Highway (MM 53) Marathon , FL 33050 Come to our daily fish feeding at 4:00 pm. Sharks, rays, eels, tarpon, snappers, groupers and many more species. MARATHON LADY: Fishing Boat Located at MM 53 on the ocean side. This is always a great trip. For $40 plus $5 for rod rental you will get a nice trip out to the reef and almost always catch some nice fresh fish for dinner. The crew is great and helpful. COCO PLUM BEACH: Great stretch of beach for a refreshing walk Mile Marker 54.5 Oceanside Turn off U.S. 1 at Coco Plum Drive Marathon , FL 33050 This small, natural beach is an enjoyable stop. It is a quiet, dog-friendly beach with clean-up baggies provided. Museums and Nature Center of Crane Point Hammock Marathon , FL 33050 Mile Marker 50.5 Bayside, Marathon SOMBRERO BEACH: This is our favorite for spending the day Mile Marker 50, Oceanside (Turn off U.S. 1 at Sombrero Beach Blvd., and drive to the end Marathon , FL 33050 This 12.6-acre beach is one of the most popular stops in Marathon for good reason. The beach was renovated in 2003 with creative landscaping and other amenities. It offers walkways, picnic areas and a roped off swimming area. THE TURTLE HOSPITAL: Highly recommend you take the tour 2396 Overseas Highway Marathon , FL 33050 DOLPHIN RESEARCH CENTER 58901 Overseas Highway Marathon , FL 33050 DIVING AND SNORKELING As seen from the air, Marathon and the Middle Keys appear as emerald isles set amid a sea of turquoise. Marathon's reefs offer great variety in coral formations and fish life. The crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean reveal a marine wilderness comprised of an extensive spur-and-groove coral complex and numerous well-developed patch reefs. Each reef is populated by a vast array of Caribbean tropical fish and invertebrates, with the fascinating addition of both modern and historical shipwrecks to complete the tremendous sport dive appeal of the region. WRECKS AND REEFS............. * Adelaide Baker - This historic shipwreck features a pair of huge stacks in only 25 feet of water, a vivid reminder of the days when steamships plied the Florida Keys. * Sombrero Reef - This traditional favorite of the Marathon dive portfolio is marked by a 140-foot lighted tower. Coral canyons and archways provide refuge for schools of grunt and snapper while solitary barracuda appear to stand sentinel. * Coffin's Patch - This is not a single reef but a conglomerate of six distinct patch reefs, each with a unique identity defined by a predominant coral species. For example, at Pillar Coral Patch dozens of intact pillar coral heads thrust their fuzzy polyps to snare passing nutrients. Snorkelers will especially appreciate the shallow elkhorn forests found throughout Coffin's Patch in less than 20 feet of water. * Delta Shoals - Here a vast network of coral canyons fan seaward from a sandy shoal, offering wonderful opportunities for both diving and snorkeling amid elkhorn, brain, and star coral heads. * The Thunderbolt - This 188-foot ship is the queen of the Marathon wreck fleet. Sunk intentionally as a dive attraction on March 3, 1986, she now sits perfectly upright in 115 feet of water. Her superstructure is coated with colorful sponge, coral, and hydroid, providing refuge and sustenance to large angelfish, jacks, and a variety of deep-water pelagic creatures. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $215 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Low Season-895.00 weekly, 3200 monthly
Mid Season-1095 weekly, 3800 monthly
Peak Season- 1295 weekly, 4700 monthly
Holiday Season-1495 weekly, 5500 monthly
Half balance is due at time of booking. The other half is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
120.00 cleaning fee, 69.00 damage security fee, 50.00 processing fee, and 12.5% tax.
Pets considered at 150.00 non-refundable fee per pet, up to 2 pets.
Vacation Rental investment protection policy offered at 7.65% of entire reservation.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Key West at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: u.s. 1 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sombrero Beach at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Monkey at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hurricane Grille at 3 Miles
About: Coco Plum Vacation Rentals, LLC making happy vacations since 2008.
- Primary: 3052892212
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Local Beach just a short walk away...
Florida Keys Sunrise
Open Ocean Water View from the relaxing screened porch.
Across the Water Way
Living Room at another angle
Open Water views from the back yard
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, December 28, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.