Water Front Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dunkirk cottage description
Come visit us at our cottage offering a panoramic view of the sunsets on Lake Erie. You will find this three bedroom cottage to be quite comfortable offering all the utility of a smaller home. Creek on 7 forested acres. Both features can be accessed in less than a 200 foot walk from the cottage. Spend the on the beach you can hunt for beach glass and driftwood , or just take a relaxing walk on the beach. Take a short drive along route 5 Barcelona Harbor area to enjoy a bit to eat, a cocktail, or even purchase a smoked fish at the fish market. Barcelona Harbor also offers a marina and a public launching facility to access Lake Erie. Do you want to go fishing? Take a charter out of the harbor, or try and hit the world renowned Steelhead fishery found in Chautauqua Creek. Don’t worry if Lake Erie is a little too rough on that day for boating. Make a trip to any one of the four inland lakes a short drive from the cottage. Chautauqua Lake is the largest and closest (8mi.) inland lake to the cottage. Chautauqua Lake offers many attractions available by boat that includes, The Chautauqua Institution, Midway Amusement Park, Long Point State Park, shopping, and numerous restaurant/bar establishments. There is truly something for everyone here.
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Lake View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Roller Blading
- Hunting Big Game
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hunting Small Game
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Winery Tours
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Consider a wine tour if you’re looking to venture away from the lake for a bit. Lake Erie Wine Country, located in the largest grape-growing region east of the Rockies, extends roughly 45 miles from Silver Creek, New York to North East, Pennsylvania. At the end of 2011, it has become home to over 24 commercial and estate wineries. Other attractions within arms reach include Niagara Falls, restaurants, ski resorts, snowmobile trails, nature trails, golf courses, inland lakes, shopping, and a casino, most in less than a 30 mile radius. Additionally, one can find cultural stimulation at Chautauqua Institution. Here you can enjoy their symphony, concerts, speaking venues and theater performances. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Buffalo Airport at 70 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-90 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beach House Grille at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Holiday Valley at 80 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Sugar Hill Golf course at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: My Husband and I are from a small town just on the other side of our cottage on Lake Erie ...We love the lake so much we wanted to be on both sides of it. We have two children 14 and 10 who love the cottage as much as we do ...Hope you enjoy it!!!
Why the Owner Chose Dunkirk:
This property is nested on lake Erie in the woods offering a sandy beach front and wonderful sunsets...Its quiet and lots of space to enjoy the outdoors with plenty of wonderful thing to do in the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The cottage is very roomy with a large front room ,a large living room and a upstairs that has two nice size bedrooms and one bedroom on the main floor with lots of closet space.The nice thing about this cottage its located right n Lake Erie with many things to do around the area.
- Primary: +1 905-733-8520
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Lake Erie at the Green Hills Cottage
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
4 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.