Beautiful Chalet in Lake Arrowhead
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lake Arrowhead chalet description
Come and stay at our beautiful mountain property in Lake Arrowhead! This beautiful private mountain chalet is situated in very close proximity to the lake and to the famous Lake Arrowhead Village restaurants and shops. We can accommodate small or large groups or families.
The property has:
- 2 Master bedrooms
- 2 Children rooms
- 1 Den/loft with one Queen bed and an extensible couch
- 2 Living-room, each with one extensible couch
- 2 Full bathrooms
- 1 Fully equipped kitchen with stove/oven, microwave oven, freezer, dishwasher, dishes & utensils, toaster, and coffee maker
- 1 Apartment kitchen with stove, microwave, small fridge.
- TV with DVDs, wood burning fireplace, and wood and gas BBQ on large deck/private balcony.
Our property is not suitable for guests with limited mobility and is wheelchair not accessible.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Rock Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Lake Arrowhead, widely known as “The Alps of Southern California”, offers various activities all year round like fishing, hiking, golfing in summer, snow skiing, snowboarding, and sledding in winter. Also, you can enjoy free concerts, cinema movies, and take a tour lake with the Queen Boat. We offer accommodation at our comfortable chalet located in a quiet neighborhood, 1.5 miles from the village where you can find specialty shops and outlet stores and a variety of dining options. We also offer private parking for 3-4 cars. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great time, geat cabin to stay and the owner of the cabin is very nice..
- Guest Gina (Huntington Beach)
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 08/14/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, families with young children, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
My family (6 adults and 6 children) stayed at the cabin for a weekend. The cabin was great: plenty of room and very clean. We enjoyed the fireplace and we spent a great time together. I loved the location of the cabin; it was very close to the village and the lake. For sure we will come again. Thanks!
- Guest Monica (Los Angeles)
- Date of stay 03/22/13
- Review Submitted 06/01/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, families with young children, romantic getaway, sightseeing.
Owner response: Dear Monica, We are grateful for your comment. Our cabin is specially furnished and decorated to answer the needs of a large family. We are parents ourselves, and we want both the children and their parents to have a memorable time during their vacation. We hope you will consider visiting again. We offer a 10% discount to our returning guests.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28
2 night min stay
Dec 24 - Dec 26, 2013
3 night min stay
Dec 31 - Jan 2, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 173 at Lake Arrowhead
- Nearest Ski: Snow Valley Resort at 14 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Woody's Boathouse, Papagayo's Mexican Restaurant at 1.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a family owned and operated business. Based on our European heritage, we are now owning and operating a number of vacation mountain properties in the Lake Arrowhead and Running Springs area. We want to offer you an un-parallel experience, with a family feel and an exquisite attention to details.
Why the Owner Chose Lake Arrowhead:
Our property is chosen and decorated to provide both luxury and comfort. We offer a private concierge service for our guests, and we will assist you in planning the best possible vacation experience. We offer both proximity to all the major attractions and complete privacy in the middle of beautiful nature.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Lake Beach Pass - Included. Private Concierge - Included. Nature Forest Adventure Park Pass - Included. Garbage Pickup Included - No need to carry out.
- Primary: 949-275-2643
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 03, 2013