3 Plus 2 with Views of Ocean and Islands
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ventura house description
1,700+ sq ft home, ideal getaway for family, couple or seniors. The property has a nice eat in kitchen, plenty of room to make that nice meal to eat while enjoying the ocean breeze and upstair views. Private courtyard in front of property and nice private yard with grill in the back. The property has two bedrooms downstairs and the upstairs has a large sitting room off the master with views and a deck for enjoying the beach. The property has a chair lift for handicap use up the stairs so master and upper area is accessible to all. Great Master with walk in closet, beautiful large master bedroom with separate deep soaking bath and walk in shower. The property has decorating and artwork from all parts of the world that make it a unique and comfortable stay.
- 1727 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Whale Watching
- Great Ocean, island and sunset views from the upper sunning deck. 3 Bedroom two bath great location one house back from the ocean and sand. Ideally located for a great getaway to enjoy the beach and local surroundings. Restuarants, coffee shops, grocery stores all a short walk away. Cycle or drive into downtown to explore shops, more dining, theatre and cinema. Local Museum and Buenaventura Mission. Ventura Pier, Marina, two local public golf courses. Easy to surf, sail, fishing trips and whale watching expeditions out of Marina less then a mile away. Easily located 60 minutes from Los Angeles, and 30 minutes from Santa Barbara. Wine tasting, casino and great sightseeing. Ojai just 20 minutes away for a nice drive out. Plenty to do and see whatever the length of stay. Or just relax and enjoy!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The house is one house away from the beach for easy access and walking distance to the grocery store. The house was beautiful inside and out with beautiful balconies for your early morning coffee. Lots of towels and it was nice to have a washer and dryer available. Everything was in Great condition. We will rent again. We had a wonderful time.
- Guest Yolanda A.
- Date of stay 08/12/13
- Review Submitted 08/27/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, people with disabilities, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Manager response: It's a real pleasure to hear your feedback and know you had a great stay at our property. Hope to see you again next year.
We stayed at this home for five days in August. We came to visit our son who goes to CSUCI and had an awesome time. The home has beautiful views and is right at the beach. The house inside was a true retreat for relaxation..The beach is beautiful and is great for long walks or swimming with kids,surfing to playing volleyball. Cannot wait to come back..
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 08/07/13
- Review Submitted 08/15/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, adventure seekers, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, girls getaway, families with teenagers, romantic getaway.
Manager response: Katy, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. I look forward to seeing you next year and apprecitate the great feedback.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
July, Aug thru Sept 7th and Holidays $360 a night four night minimum - $2,400. $6,800 monthly
Sept on thru June - $2,000 weekly, $5,500 a month
Deposit at time of booking of $700.00
Payments of full stay, cleaning fee and bed tax thirty days prior to arrival. $750. refundable deposit at time of arrival. All major credit cards accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Cleaning fee: $200.00
Pet Fee upon inquiry
10% bed tax
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 60 Miles
- Nearest Train: 2 miles to train station at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 Freeway at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Los Olivas at 2 Miles
- Secondary: +1 805 653-6606 Speak with Kim or Sandy
- Fax: +1 805 6531952
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Steps from the Sand.
Large Kitchen area. Stone counter tops, fully equipped.
Expanded Table and eating area off Kitchen.
Beach from sitting room
Great lounge area off master and sitting area with slider out to deck
Right outside your gate steps to the beach
Nice private Courtyard
Living space to relax and enjoy your stay.
Downstairs bathroom with tub/shower
Upstairs sitting room with views of the beach
Master suite fireplace.
Master suite, with large tub and separate shower
View from upper deck of the ocean and islands
Back yard area with grill
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 21, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.