Clean Compact Budget House in a Quiet Safe Location
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Belmopan cottage description
The property is a budget level property, clean, well maintained, in a quiet area, fully fenced, with off street parking and full window bars. The first bedroom has a double bed and fan with open wardrobe. The second bedroom has two double beds, fan and open wardrobe. In the small lounge there is a TV, dining table and 4 chairs and a settee. The kitchen and preparation areas are small and offer 4 ring gas cooker, microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle. Additionally there is cutlery. cookware, glassware and crockery for 6 people. There is complimentary wifi and a decent sized garden. There are outside security lights and a locking front gate. There is enough parking space for 2 cars in front of the property and off the road. Owners will add a/c on guest request for a reasonable length of stay.There is a terrace and pathway and along the pathway is an abundance of fresh oregano from which the cottage takes its name. Tropical plants are planted in the garden as well as pineapples and Bourganvilla.
- 400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Car Available
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
- small room with a double bed, fan and open wardrobe
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Small bedroom with two double beds a fan and open wardrobe
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- The property is situated in a quiet rural street within striking distance of the centre of the city and located perfectly for business or for tourism. Within an hours drive some of the best adventures and maya ruins are to be found. Adventures include: Cave tubing, zip lining, horse riding, ATM caves, Barton Creek, Spanish Lookout mennonite community, Xunantunich and Cahal Pech Maya Ruins, Belize Zoo, Black Hole Drop, Kayakking, cave exploration, Crystal Caves, The inland blue hole and the famous Black hole drop. Belmopan is a small city of only 9000 inhabitants and houses all the embassies and is the seat of Government. It is the best laid out location in the country and centrally located for getting around the country and an ideal base for touring. If you are in Belize for business then it is the optimal location as all Government bodies have their head quarters in the city. The owners of the property also have a 10 bedroom hotel in the city and a back packers bunk house for accommodating larger groups. The owners are renting the house without a/c but will consider installing a/c on request. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $90 Nightly
Dec 19 - Jan 3
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $145 Nightly; 16 nights or more: $135 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
For larger groups we can accommodate guests in our small hotel 1 mile from the property.
Full prepayment in order to secure the property. A booking is only considered as confirmed when full payment has been made.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
no taxes or fees, security deposit of US$ 200 returned if no damage or losses at the property. Opening and closing inventory done with renters.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Belmopan Airstrip at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Belize City at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Western Highway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Hopkins at 54 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Local bar at 0.75 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Roaring Creek at 12 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ters Diner at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We used to live in the property until early in 2013 when we moved into a property opposite our budget boutique hotel in the city. With three children we needed a little more space and being next to our hotel has been a positive move. Being fond of the property and realising that there was little to no rental properties available in the city we decided to set it up for rental and as time progresses we will continue to add art, additional items to make it a very comfortable experience. Even though it is a compact budget property, several local renters have already enjoyed its location, cleanliness and the fact that they have a 24 hour access to support for any needs through our hotel. We have also arranged for renters to stay at our other hotel which is a small beach hotel in Placencia at a discounted rate for beach or diving breaks. Owning a local incoming tour operator and transport company we have been able to ensure our guests have a full service during their stay.
Well located in a quiet neighborhood with my wife's parents living in the same street for emergencies and the great location makes it an ideal well priced city option and great for touring Cayo.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
We loved living in the property even though we outgrew it as a family, we always felt safe and slept very well in the neighborhood.
- Primary: +501 6204808 9 am to 9 pm local time
- Secondary: + El Rey Hotel operated by Sky Flower Hotels 24 hour
- Tertiary: +501 8223272 office hours 9 am t0 6 pm Darah Travel
- Fax: +501 8223272 Located in El Rey Hotel and Darah Travel office
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013