A Quiet Getaway Offering the Serenity of Eagles Soaring & Sailboats Passing by
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Victoria house description
A quiet location made so by a long private driveway on a no through way street. While only 10 minutes by car to down town Victoria, this west facing property has amazing ocean vistas and an eagle's nest at the end of the street. There is parking for two vehicles on the property and a convenient turn around area at the end of the driveway.
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ice Skating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Whale Watching
- Located on a very quiet street, the 200 foot deep property has a Western exposure. Enjoy morning coffee in your own seaside setting, sunbathed afternoons, glorious sunsets, then cozy evenings in front of the gas fireplace. This quiet getaway offers the serenity of eagles soaring, otters swimming and sailboats passing by. Truly a seaside retreat with all the amenities of home!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
A sheer delight.
A sheer delight.
Constance Cottage was a sheer delight and the perfect place for our honeymoon. The house is extremely comfortable, well appointed, and the view is spectacular. It was everything promised and more. Debbie and Paul were helpful, accommodating and a pleasure to deal with, not only before we arrived but throughout our stay whenever we needed anything. The weather was sunny and cool with clear blue skies and no humidity for the entire 8 days we were there. Victoria is a gem and offered endless things to do from whale watching to hiking, farmers markets and historic places for sightseeing, all with stunning views of snow-capped mountains and the most brilliant and beautiful colored flowers everywhere.
- Guest Jeff (Port Orange, Florida, USA)
- Date of stay 07/08/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: It was our pleasure to host this honeymoon couple. Our goal is to make a stay at Constance Cottage a memorable one that brings back that "vacation feeling" for a long time to come.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$25 per night, per additional guest
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Victoria International Airport at 20 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: BC Ferries at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Constance Bay Neighbourhood Beach at 500 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Tudor House at 1000 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Mount Washington Ski Resort at 200 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Gorge Vale Golf Course at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: The Donair Shop at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Growing up on the Bay of Fundy in Digby, Nova Scotia with the ocean in our backyard, created a permanent connection to the ocean for me. Now that I live on the other coast of Canada, the sound of the waves outside my window remind me of my happy, carefree childhood days.
Why the Owner Chose Victoria:
When I walked into the cottage and saw the view, I knew this was the perfect place for me.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Juan De Fuca Strait framed by the Willow Tree in the front yard
The patio overlooking the ocean
The powder room is ensuite to the master bedroom
Greeted by the pink camillas as you come down the drive
A comfy queen sized wallbed provides space for two - a bed with an ocean view
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 05, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.