Ultimate Carribean Getaway!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cupecoy villa description
1600 square feet, air conditioned, pool side, TV, internet, pool with bar, fitness room on the property, all linens, beach towels, and fully equiped kitchen. Available as a complete villa, master bedroom with kitchen, dining room, living room, and 2 baths, or 1 bedroom, with 2 queen size beds, full bath, small refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, and coffee maker.
Large flat screen TV's in all bedrooms and living room.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- We are located within walking distance of 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the island, Cupecoy and Mullet beaches. Adjoining golf course, casino across the street, as well as many resturants. Unlimited shopping within walking distance, as well Maho shopping, dining, and casino area approximately 1 mile away. Sunset Beach Bar, a must place to go for watching the planes arriving and departing, as close as you will ever get to either! The Sunset Beach Bar is THE place to go for island entertainment, and great food! The Lottery Farm (French side) is a unique, old plantation, featuring an excellant restaurant, pool, zip line, and hiking. Orient Beach is another must see attraction, featuring as many water activities as one could ever imagine. Also, Pinel Island, a French National park, is a short 10 minute water taxi ride from the French side of the island. The island features 2 restaurants, snorkling, hiking, beach furniture, and umbrellas. There are also many boat trips to local islands, including St. Barts, St. Kitts, Anquilla, Nevis, as well as other smaller islands reachable by local sailing charters. There is also a fantastic offshore fishery available via numerous charter boats....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Sep 10 - Dec 20
3 night min stay
Dec 21 - Apr 15
3 night min stay
Apr 16 - Sep 9
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown are for occupancy of 4 people. Extra charges for additional persons. For rates concerning other options, please call for details.
A 3 night deposit is required to guarentee reservation
Major Credit Cards
Full payment required 30 days before arrival
Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to reservation result in loss of deposit
Additional Fees and Taxes:
5% Government Tax
Credit Card Fees
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Princess Juliana at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 1980
About the owner: Purhased in 1980, we are the original owners, from Wisconsin, who originally needed a place to flee the snow and cold of the northern winters! In retirement, Cupecoy has become our second home.
Why the Owner Chose Cupecoy:
We found the carribean to be the ultimate vacation destination, and St. Marten is the jewel of the Carribean!
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Sun, sand, sea, beaches, food, shopping and interesting people from the world over!
- Primary: +1 715-251-4609
- Secondary: +1 906-221-1735
- Tertiary: +1 906-774-4917
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Foyer and hallway to second bedroom
Hallway between master bedroom and kitchen/dining/living room
Living Room with partial view of dining/kitchen area
Dining area/kitchen with view of patio
Another picture of the master bedroom
Second bedroom (2 queen size beds and full bath) with patio
Second bathroom by kitchen
Living Room and patio
Master bedroom with view of garden walkway
Second bedroom with patio
Bathroom for second bedroom
Patio off livingroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 17, 2013