Special Rates for Couples! Walk to the Beach Modern-3/2, Screen Porch W/Bay View
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bradenton Beach house description
Pamper yourself in the casual elegance of this lovely beach haven situated on Anna Maria’s most charming avenue. Overlooking the bay from the comfort of the spacious, elevated porch that runs the length of this beautifully decorated home, you can relax and watch the world go by in “Bayside Bliss”. And when the spirit moves you, it is a five minute walk to the amazing Gulf beaches, a pleasant stroll to the lively shops and restaurants of Bridge Street, and a short bike ride to Coquina Beach in all its natural glory.
If you fancy entertaining, a well-coordinated kitchen, dining and living space provides the perfect place to enjoy good food and friends while savoring the view. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with top-line appliances, quartz countertops and a cozy breakfast bar. Adjacent is an antique dining table and hutch, complementing a comfortable living area that opens onto that wonderful porch. The large master bedroom is a delight, with its own balcony and a beautiful en suite bathroom. With two other nicely appointed bedrooms and a second full bath, Bayside Bliss is ideal for discerning beach lovers and can more than comfortably accommodate up to three or four people.
(Please note that the furnishings are not suitable for small children and pets cannot be accommodated.)
PLEASE NOTE A MONTH IS BASED ON 4 WEEKS OR 28 DAYS!
- 1620 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Anna Maria Island is located on the Central West Coast of Florida nestled between the tropical blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the West and Tampa Bay to the North. Once a best –kept secret among local Floridians, it is now known as a vacation favorite among local, national and international travelers. From honeymooners to Hollywood film crews, youngsters to the young-at-heart, people from around the world have discovered what’s awaiting you – Your Piece of Paradise, 'An Island In The Sun'… The island consists of 3 cities, Bradenton Beach being the southernmost, Holmes Beach in the middle and Anna Maria City on the Northern tip. Each community has its own distinct character but all have that relaxed old Florida Charm with unique and charming shops and restaurants. Anna Maria Island has miles of sugar white sand beaches, sand dunes, sea oats and Australian Pines lying between the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercoastal Waterway. This destination is a natural choice for tropical vacationers looking for golf, tennis, water sports, shopping, plus many cultural and historical attractions. Located close to all the major attractions, yet far from the maddening crowds make the Gulf Island Beaches the ideal vacation spot. Enjoy a sunrise overlooking Tampa Bay and a picture-perfect Florida sunset all in a day… You need never leave the island to find fun and relaxation. Our island is only 7 miles long and no more than a few blocks wide which leaves you with sounds of waves and visions of the sunset in every location. Enjoy a day at the beach and watch the kids play in the sand. Walk along pristine beaches and dine in award-winning restaurants, Enjoy fresh grouper sandwiches on a pier and sipping martinis while enjoying live music. Go shopping in our specialty shops and boutiques all along the island. We even have a Free Trolley to take you where you want to go. The friendly environment and endless activities will keep you coming back for more. Hop aboard and experience island paradise! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This was our first trip to Anna Maria Island.Guest comment entered by owner
This was our first trip to Anna Maria Island.
Could not have stayed at a more beautiful and relaxing home than Bayside Bliss. All the comforts of our home in KY, and the sunrises and sunsets were breathtaking. Loved the convenience of all the restaurants and shopping, and the sugar-white sand on the beaches. What a wonderful way to celebrate my 64th birthday and visit with our daughter, Christie who lives here and works on the island. Thank you GICM for suggesting this lovely home!
- Guest Steve & Marsha (and Christie) from Kentucky
- Date of stay 07/31/13
- Review Submitted 09/04/13
Thank you for sharing this beautiful home with us.Guest comment entered by owner
Thank you for sharing this beautiful home with us.
It was very comfortable and we LOVED the screened porch. Has lots of fun exploring the island, kayaking, jet skiing, hanging out at the beach and even visited Siesta Key. The beach there was beautiful! Ate lots of fresh seafood that we purchased at Island Fresh Market.
- Guest Steve & Vicky Winston Salem NC
- Date of stay 07/20/13
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
What a relaxing....Guest comment entered by owner
What a relaxing....
and serene week spent reading on the porch and exploring the island! Thank you!
- Guest Sarah Linhares
- Date of stay 06/30/13
- Review Submitted 07/28/13
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Aug 31, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 14, 2014
7 night min stay
Dec 15 - Aug 31, 2015
7 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $200 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Administration Fee: $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota/Bradenton 15 Tampa International 50 at Bradenton Beach
- Nearest Ferry: No Ferry but a Free Trolley/ 2 Minute Walk at Bradenton Beach
- Nearest Beach: 2 Minute Walk-No Streets to Cross at Bradenton Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Less than 1/2 Mile at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Less than 1/2 Mile at 0.5 Miles
Your Vacation Home
The Bay from your screened porch!!
Entrance to Dining and Living Area
Living Area with Flatscreen
Kitchen with Stainless
Master Suite and Entrance to Master Bath
Master Bath with Large Walk-In Shower and separate Tub
Queen Guest to Guest Bathroom
Twin Guest Room
The View from your Screened Porch!
Outside Dining Table
A perfect place for your afternoon cocktail!
King Master Suite with Private Balcony
Queen Guest Room
Twin Guest to Living Area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.