September Special Rates Now Available $295. $250.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Windy Bay house description
Located between Sun Up and Windy Bays, this 1500 square foot cabin sits directly on a double lakefront lot with 125 feet of sandy beachfront! No steep climbing up to the house as is the case with so many properties on Lake Coeur d' Alene. This property has a large, double boat slip dock with one boat slip available for tenants at no extra charge. The swimming area is fabulous as it is largely protected by the docks. These bays are at the quiet, south end of Lake Coeur d' Alene so you experience calmer waters, less noise, and very little boat chop. Windy bay is naturally known for great water skiing. The property faces east so you have the warm morning sun and the cool afternoon shade which is vital for your comfort on Lake Coeur d' Alene. Large picture windows in both the upstairs living room and downstairs family room look out onto the lake. The entire house is handsomely decorated. Upstairs living room has comfy furniture, a wood fireplace, a TV, and is very cozy. The entire house has new flooring. The upstairs boasts wood walls and ceiling, and the downstairs was freshly painted last year. A large sun deck comes off the kitchen/dining area, overlooking the lake, and complete with a large 4-place table, chairs, and umbrella plus lounging chairs, side tables, a charcoal BBQ, and is very well lit. The dining area also has table and chairs for four. The upstairs bedroom has a super comfy pillow-top queen bed with a new rich brown comforter set. A full bathroom is central to both the bedroom and living room upstairs. The downstairs bedroom sleeps oh so comfy with a foam-top queen and a Christopher Lowell bedspread set. The downstairs bath is large with a double sink vanity and shower/tub, and is also centrally located to serve both the bedroom and family area. The family area can serve as a multipurpose room. It includes two lazy boy recliners and a TV for relaxing as well as a double bed and a twin bed for extra sleeping. Cabin sleeps 7. A spiral staircase connect the up and downstairs. The cabin has a washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, window air conditioner, Direct TV both upstairs and down, and is completely furnished with towels, linens, dishes, cookware, and basic cleaning supplies. Parking accommodates four vehicles comfortably. Please see the attached blueprint layout of the house.
Sun Up Bay Resort is .4 miles away complete with a boat dock, gas, and small grocery. Shooters Restaurant at Rockford Bay is 15 minutes by boat or car. Blackrock Golf Course (private) is also 15 minutes by car. Circling Raven Golf Course and the CDA Casino are 15 minutes away by car. The city of Harrison with restaurants and shops, and Carlin Bay Resort are also very close, 20 minutes away by boat.
The owner will meet and greet you upon your arrival and show you around the property. The owner will also meet you at the time of your departure to check you out personally. Please come and enjoy!
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 7-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- This property offers something for everyone. The road above the house is great for walking and enjoying nature filled with wild turkeys and deer. Sun Up Bay Resort is .4 miles away complete with a boat dock, gas, and small grocery. Shooters Restaurant at Rockford Bay Resort is 15 minutes by boat or car. Rockford Bay also has a small grocery, gas, and boat launch. Blackrock Golf Course (private) is also 15 minutes by car. Circling Raven Golf Course and the CDA Casino are 15 minutes away by car. The city of Harrison with restaurants and shops, and Carlin Bay Resort are also very close, 20 minutes away by boat. Both of these destinations have live bands. The city of Coeur d Alene is 22 miles from the cabin down Highway 95. The St Joe and the Coeur d Alene Rivers are both 20 minutes away by boat. The Coeur d Alene Resort and Golf Course is available by boat or car, 30 minutes. Large, double boat slip dock on the property with one boat slip available for renters at no extra charge, and a great swimming area. The property faces east so you have the warm morning sun and the cool afternoon shade to enjoy the outdoors at all hours of the day in comfort whether swimming, relaxing, or sunning. The bay is at the quiet end of the lake so less boat chop for great water skiing, boating, and fishing. Great fishing right off the dock. The owner will meet and greet you upon your arrival and show you around the property. The owner will also meet you at the time of your departure to check you out personally. Please come and enjoy! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 5 nights or more: $250 Nightly
|2013 Rental Season
Jun 19 - Oct 5
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Nonrefundable Cleaning Fee: $100
- Pet Fee: $0
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 3%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Spokane International at 55 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 95 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Sun Up Bay at 0.4 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Shooters at Rockford Bay at 8 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Circling Raven Golf Course, Coeur d' Alene Casino at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Shooters or Coeur d' Alene Casino at 8 Miles
125 ft of sandy beach, large sundeck, and right on the water!
Back side of house parking area.
Upstairs living area.
Large dock with double boat slips. Great swimming area!
Floor to ceiling windows upstairs, large picture windows downstairs lake view.
The road above lake house for walking and experiencing nature.
Kitchen and breakfast bar.
Downstairs family room.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, September 10, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.