Perfect Beach Getaway for 2
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mariners Watch villa description
Top floor villa with large living area with vaulted ceiling and beautiful panoramic view of the lagoon. Surrounded by live oaks, with hanging moss, and palm trees. You can hear the ocean from your screened in porch and walk to the beach in one minute.
Enjoy your morning tea or coffee or your evening beverage of choice, while watching the lagoon and all of the natural wildlife of Kiawah Island from your screened in porch.
The living room has a 42 inch flat screen TV and Wireless Internet, in a setting of new and comfortable furnishings.
The spacious bedroom has a comfortable king bed and a flat screen TV. All linens are provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped with refrigerator, ice maker, microwave, stove, oven, all dishes and pots and pans, coffeepot, etc. You have all you need to cook your favorite mean. If cooking is not your thing while on vacation, there are plenty of restaurants and carry-outs available close by. You may have dinner in the large living, dining area or dine on your screened in porch.
Golf is available at all of the Kiawah Island Golf Courses.
Tennis court time can be rented by the hour at the West Beach Tennis Club by calling 843-768-2838
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- One bedroom with king size bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One bathroom with tub and shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- The villa is located in the Mariner's Watch complex in the East Beach area and is a 1 minute walk to Kiawah's beautiful 10 mile beach and to Night Heron Park. It is a short bike ride to the Sanctuary Hotel and the Towncenter. Kiawah is a great beach destination with it's 10 miles of beautiful beach just a minute from your doorstep. This is the perfect romantic or retreat getaway you can imagine. You can spend time at the beach, walk nature trails, ride on miles of bike paths or go to nearby Bohicket Marina for fishing, restaurants, music and other activities. If golfing is your interest, there are 5 golf courses to choose from. Bohicket Marina offers boat rental, charter boats and fishing. Close by is FreshFields Village, offering shopping, large grocery store, restaurants, liquor store, dry cleaners and music on the green on Friday night. Cable TV, washer and dryer, air conditioning. Linens are provided. You will be 35 miles from historic Charleston, with it's abundant sightseeing, carriage tours, walking tours, shopping and restaurants. The historic plantations of Middleton Place, Magnolia Plantation and Drayton hall are 35 miles away as well. A day in Savannah or Myrtle Beach is 2 and a half hours away. You can be as busy as you want to be, or just lay on the beach and read. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great place to stay--did not see it listed last year. Manager was accommodating and easy to work with. Villa was CLEAN! Minute walk from beach w/views of a lagoon and a gator from the screened porch. Absolute privacy from rear and never closed the curtains. Plenty of good places right off the island to eat...however, I did ride my bike to the Market Cafe (near Sanctuary) for coffee and breakfast each morning (also serves lunch & dinner). The kitchen was well equipped and there is a grocery store between Kiawah and Seabrook. Obviously this place has been well maintained. Look forward to returning. Oh yes, the beach is unbelievably beautiful and you can walk and ride forever!!
- Guest Traveler (Washington DC)
- Date of stay 08/20/13
- Review Submitted 10/29/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car, sightseeing, age 55+.
Very Enjoyable Stay
Very Enjoyable Stay
Wow! This place was so clean! Screened porch provided us w/not only great views but also privacy. Wonderful location w/lagoon to the rear and walk to the ocean was less than a minute. The biking paths allow you to go anyway on the island..can rent bikes either on the island or have them delivered from an off island bike rental agent. Manager was so great to work with and extremely helpful. Have rented other villas in Mariners before and we will definitely be returning and, hopefully be able to stay here again. Although the kitchen is well outfitted for cooking, there are plenty of good places to eat off the island as well.
- Guest Luciano (Mid Atlantic)
- Date of stay 09/02/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Enjoyed our Stay
Enjoyed our Stay
We have stayed in Mariner's Watch on three other occasions. We enjoy the close proximity to the beach and the size of these units are perfect for us. This unit is well priced, well equipped and nicely decorated. It was also very clean and we felt right at home. We also appreciated being able to stay a partial week during the high season. The management was kind and responsive. We look forward to being back at Kiawah soon and would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Guest Happy Vactioners (NC)
- Date of stay 06/13/13
- Review Submitted 07/10/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway.
Property manager was really helpful. Condo furnished and decorated well. Only complaint was there were only two small spoons in the silverware drawer and limited coffee mugs. There is no pool access which is disappointing but the beach access is only a short wall. The area is very nice and quite relaxing i.e. screened patio.The FreshMarket area has to be driven to but is nice for an afternoon out. The Night Heron park is nice for activities but is not lit well after dark.
- Guest ga jpeach (Toccoa, GA)
- Date of stay 06/17/13
- Review Submitted 06/29/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, age 55+.
Spring 3-1 to 6-1 $750.00 week $150.00 night Summer 6-1 to 9-1 $1200.00 week $225.00 night Fall 9-1 to 12-1 $750.00 week $150.00 night Winter 12-1 to 3-1 $600.00 week $140.00 night Special event and holiday rates may be higher. Plus 12.5% SC tax Plus $90.00 Housekeeping Fee if staying less than 4 nights Departure housekeeping included in rentals of 4 nights or more.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Charleston, South Carolina at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate Hwy 17 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Kiawah Island at Mariners Watch
- Nearest Barpub: Kiawah Island at Mariners Watch
- Nearest Golf: Kiawah Island at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Kiawah Island at 1 Miles
The Beach is just a 60 second stroll from the villa.
View from screened porch.
Path to the beach.
View from screened porch.
Screened in porch.
Sunset on the beach.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, September 11, 2013