Get Out of the Cold and Onto the Beach!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
La Sal Suites condo description
Welcome to the white powdery sand and emerald green waters of Clearwater Beach.
This unit has been recently updated with a fun beach vacation theme. Two bedrooms plus a sofa bed allow for up to 6 guests comfortably, it has 1 bath, a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and plenty of windows with a peaceful view of the large heated pool, the inter-coastal, and the marina. TV in every room. Free Wi-Fi
You are going to love it here.
- On floor 2
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Visit Clearwater Beach, voted BEST BEACH TOWN IN 2013 - fantastic restaurants, night life, and our own movie star, Winter, the tail-less dolphin. Winter resides in Clearwater Beach at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Only 20 minutes from the Tampa International Airport, and a splash away to the Clearwater/St Pete Airport. The soft sugar sands of Clearwater Beach provide the closest beach access to Busch Gardens in Tampa and the theme parks in Orlando, like the Disney Parks, Universal Studios and the newly opened LegoLand Water Park. Pier 60 in Clearwater Beach is known for its nightly sunset celebrations, street performers and crafts for sale. Games for the kids and free movies are enjoyed by many at the pier. Water sports, boating of all kinds including a pirate ship, shopping, dining, golf, theaters, baseball spring training, professional sports, museums and nature wonders are all within reach. Available for rent are jet skis, banana boats, fishing charters, dinner cruises, dolphin watch cruises, family bicycles, fun scooters for two and much more. There are also beach chairs, umbrellas and cabanas for rent at the beach, or chairs and umbrellas upon request at the complex free of charge. Clearwater Beach is an ideal place to spend the winter, a perfect honeymoon destination, romantic get-away, spring break blast, or family vacation fun and relaxation. NEARBY ATTRACTIONS Adventure Island Tampa Bay's only outdoor water theme park. ________________________________________ Busch Gardens Tampa Bay An extraordinary atmosphere filled with naturalistic animal habitats and shows, hair-raising roller coasters, Rhino Rally and more, dazzling live entertainment. ________________________________________ Clearwater Marine Aquarium A very unique natural attraction where one can view, touch and experience the biology and behavior of bottlenose dolphins, loggerhead sea turtles, Kemp's Ridley sea turtles, river otters, sting rays, local fish, coral reefs, mangroves and more. ________________________________________ The Dunedin Fine Art Center/David L. Mason Children's Art Museum Includes a unique children's art museum in addition to works of many Florida and local artists. ________________________________________ The Florida Aquarium A world-class educational facility featuring nearly 5,000 aquatic plants and animals which tell the tale of water, native land and marine animals in Florida. ________________________________________ Florida Botanical Gardens Specialty gardens featuring Florida plants including wildlife nesting habitat, restored wetlands and natural bridges. ________________________________________ Gulf Coast Museum of Art Features contemporary Florida art with a special focus on contemporary craft media objects from the 12 Southeastern states. ________________________________________ Heritage Village An open-air living history museum featuring 23 turn-of-the-century structures. ________________________________________ Lowry Park Zoo One of the top three zoos of its size in North America featuring more than 1,500 animals representing 350 exotic species including the manatee. ________________________________________ Moccasin Lake Nature Park A showcase of the plant and animal species native to the area. Preserve featuring rescued and rehabilitated birds, reptilian, insect and fish displays, plant and energy exhibits, and nature trails through a diversity of natural Florida habitats, allowing viewing of native birds, insects, amphibians, mammals and reptiles. ________________________________________ MOSI (Museum of Science and Industry) Largest science center in the Southeastern United States and home of Florida's only IMAX DOME theater. ________________________________________ A 'street' festival located on the promenade portion of Clearwater Beach's famous fishing pier, celebrating the setting of the sun and featuring artists, craftsmen and performers with weekend musical entertainment. ________________________________________ Sponge Docks/Historical Downtown Main Street Tarpon Springs Authentic Greek heritage and community Museums The Armed Forces Military Museum...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Just got back from spending four nights here. We knew this was going to be a small place. It reminded me of something out of an old movie. Little L shaped motel. Wasn't quite sure what to think when we pulled up but it turned out to be perfect for the two of us. The unit was exactly the way it looked in the pictures. Decorated in beach theme and very comfy. Everything from the dishes to the bedding was so nice. When we arrived Mona wasn't done cleaning but we were able to bring our things in and change. The place was neat as a bug and very clean! I have stayed at plenty of high rise condos and spent lots of money renting units and honestly can't say one negative thing about this unit. John the manager was very friendly and accommodating. The outside needs some work but we were told they are working on a lot of updates and updating the other units. This was definitely a very pleasant place. Close to the beach and great bars and restaurants. We didn't have to drive far at all and walked most of the time. We will be making reservations again when we return to Clearwater Beach the next time we visit. Thank you Nina, Mona and John!
- Guest Kelley (East Peoria, IL)
- Date of stay 11/11/13
- Review Submitted 11/15/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Manager response: We are very glad you enjoyed your vacation in Clearwater Beach at this condo. Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review. Hope to see you back soon!
Great location, would rent again!
Great location, would rent again!
We had a wedding to attend on Clearwater beach and were looking for a nice alternative to the hotel rooms the bride and groom blocked off at another hotel. We were also going to share with another couple, so we were looking for a 2 bedroom condo or suite. This little place worked perfectly for what we needed. It was VERY clean, and the decor was beach and cute. It was less than a block to get to the beach and Frenchy's, and once you got to the beach you could rent chairs/umbrellas from one of the companies down there. It's also on the main strip, so it's easy to walk to everything, including Pier 60. There was a washer and drier in unit, and a good sized refrigerator. The room with the king size bed had a walk in closet, which was a great place to put our suitcase. There is also a pool, but we didn't use it since we were too busy with the wedding. I missed the email that told us how to get our keys, but the Realtor (listed on here) got right back to me after I texted her. A few things to know-- --Bring beach towels with you, as they aren't included --You are right on the main strip, so you will hear some traffic/noise, but it wasn't bad at all, and nothing that bothered me while I was in the bedroom at night. I would definitely stay here again!
- Guest Lindsay K. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Date of stay 10/24/13
- Review Submitted 10/28/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Manager response: Thank you very much for your review, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in this condo suite. I'm sorry if I did not inform you that beach towels, as well as beach chairs, umbrellas, and sand toys are available upon request from the office at the condo. Also upon request are iron and board. There are talks among the owners about replacing the existing windows with sound proof ones when the building is renovated next year. I look forward to having you again at La Sal Suites.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jan 1 - May 31
2 night min stay
|Low Season (9/1 - 11/20)
Sep 1 - Nov 20
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$20.00 extra per night during holiday period
- Cleaning Fee: $20 + tax
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: I proudly manage this Clearwater Beach Condo and will work hard to make your stay with us is a very pleasant experience you will want to repeat year after year. I'm a Licensed Realtor in FL for nearly 10 years with a successful track record. I work with Buyers and Sellers to help them achieve their real estate goals. I have earned various designations including ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative, GRI-Graduate of Real Estate Institute, and SFR-Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource among others. I'm also a member of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. I assist the owners of this beautiful condo in the efforts to offer potential visitors to Clearwater Beach a great place to enjoy their vacation.
Why La Sal Suites:
Location: proximity to beach, restaurants, bars, shops and activities - large heated pool, affordability - traditional florida beach ambiance- roomy, bright, clean, updated - relaxing view of inter-coastal and pool from unit. Clean, spacious and comfortable.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Views of Mandalay Park across the street, inter-coastal view to the East right from inside the unit. Take a short walk to the beach any time of day, hop on the Jolly Troley to explore other areas, or just walk to the numerous restaurants, cafe's and shops along Mandalay Ave. See the rising sun in the morning as you sip your morning coffed, and be sure to watch he sunsets, they are simply amazing!
- Primary: 727-465-6996
- Fax: 866-910-1413
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bright and airy
Watch the sunrise over the intercoastal as you sip your morning coffee
Bedroom 1 - King size bed
Bedroom 2 - twin beds can be joined to form a King size upon request-TV
Large heated pool
View of a sunrise from the dining room window
Busch Gardens, Tampa, FL
Brand new cabinets, granite counter tops, washer and dryer in unit
A spectacular sunset every evening
Bedroom 1 -King size bed and flat screen TV
View from condo towards the beach at the end of the street.
The vast white sugar sand of the best beach in the nation(voted best beach 2013)
Wide variety of beach transportation
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.