Estrella Luxury: Private Pool/Spa, Golf, Spring Training, Nascar
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Goodyear house description
Brand new 1900 sq. ft. home in a quiet neighborhood of Estrella Mountain Ranch. There is new, comfortable furnishings throughout the home as well as a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a gas range for all of your cooking needs. Choose to dine at the breakfast bar, at the pub style dining set, or enjoy the private covered backyard patio table and chairs.
Three spacious bedrooms are in the home and are equipped to sleep six very comfortably. There are two twin beds in one bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom, and a king bed in the master suite all with new pillow-top mattresses and quality linens. The main bathroom is next to the twin and queen bedrooms and has a large tub and shower as well as double sinks. The master suite is separate from the other two bedrooms offering a private retreat with its own 50” television and DVD player, a view of the pool and spa, a large walk-in closet, and a deluxe ensuite bathroom with double sinks, separate shower and soaker tub.
The great room style living area offers the comfort of a deluxe reclining sofa and loveseat and a rocker recliner. The 55” television with blue ray player and surround sound provides guests a great entertainment environment.
Our home features a professionally landscaped backyard with tropical flowers and plants surrounding a large, private salt-water swimming pool and spa. The resort-style atmosphere includes a deluxe, built-in barbeque with bar fridge and sink as well as an elevated gas fire bowl for guests to enjoy those peaceful, relaxing, star-filled nights. Hotel quality lounge chairs and patio umbrellas are provided for you to sit in privacy and comfort at the “baja beach” style pool and enjoy the sunny, south-facing backyard.
The neighbourhood surrounding the home is a planned community offering green-space, playgrounds, tennis courts and basketball courts within two blocks. The North and South lakes of Estrella Mountain Ranch provide paved, well-lit walking/biking paths. The surrounding area also offers miles of spectacular hiking and mountain biking trails.
Within minutes is the Golf Club of Estrella, an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus II designed golf course and just down the hill is the Tres Rios Golf Course at Estrella Mountain Park. The community's Starpointe Residents Club offers a fitness center with state of the art equipment and drop-in fitness classes as well as a community swimming pool and water park (registration and additional fee applies). Local restaurant and shopping includes Safeway, Walgreens, Subway, Papa John's pizza and Oasis Bagels. Additional dining and shopping is only 15 minutes away.
The home is less than ten minutes from the Goodyear Ball Park where the Cincinnati Reds and the Cleveland Indians spring training facilities are located, making it a perfect destination if you are a baseball enthusiast. If racing is your pleasure, we are also only 20 minutes from NASCAR.
If relaxing and soaking up the sun is what you are after, you need go no further than your backyard.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Marble countertops with double sinks in both bathrooms.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Communal Pool:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Estrella Mountain Ranch in Goodyear, Arizona is a resort-style planned community that features plenty of green-space, playgrounds, tennis courts, and basketball courts. Paved, well-lit walking paths surround the North and South lakes of Estrella and are perfect for those leisurely strolls on a warm day or to enjoy a beautiful sunset. For the more adventurous, there are miles and miles of hiking trails and mountain biking trails that are rated as some of the best in Arizona. The Star Tower at the entrance to Estrella provides visitors an opportunity to star gaze. Local restaurants and shopping in Estrella includes Safeway, Walgreens, Subway, Papa John's Pizza, and Oasis Bagels. Additional shopping super centres, such as Wal-Mart and Target, along with a variety of restaurants are within 10 to 15 minutes. The Estrella Starpointe Residents Club features a state of the art fitness center, drop-in fitness classes, and a community swimming pool with water park (additional fee applies). The Golf Club of Estrella is an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus II designed golf course and is only a few minutes away. The Tres Rios Golf Course is down the hill at Estrella Mountain Park. The Goodyear Ball Park is within 15 minutes where visitors can watch the Cincinnati Reds and the Cleveland Indians in the Cactus League Spring Training. The Peoria Sports Complex is less than 40 minutes away and hosts the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres. The Arizona Cardinals football stadium is only 30 minutes away in Glendale. Glendale is also home to the Phoenix Coyotes hockey team arena and excellent outlet mall shopping. Nascar at Phoenix International Raceway is located in Avondale, a short 20 minute drive. The World Wildlife Zoo is 30 minutes away in Litchfield Park and the Phoenix Zoo is 40 minutes away in Phoenix. It is worth the hour's drive to Scottsdale where visitors enjoy unique shopping and dining opportunities as well as the western atmosphere of Old Town Scottsdale. Scottsdale is also home to Taliesin West, where The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation is located. For a change of pace, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon is within driving distance. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28
7 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31
7 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
**Discounted rates for monthly rentals.**
Pool/spa heat $150-$250 per week depending on season.
Rates may be higher over events and holidays and are subject to change.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a hard-working family living in Vancouver, B.C. We love Vancouver, although we do get our fair share of precipitation. Estrella provided an opportunity to spend time with our growing family and dry out a bit in the winter months.
Why the Owner Chose Goodyear:
We fell in love with Estrella Mountain Ranch immediately. The atmosphere, amenities and close proximity to a variety of destinations and interests make this the perfect place for us. Not quite ready to retire, we have decided to share our vacation home so that visitors can also enjoy everything that Estrella has to offer.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The open living area and sunny backyard with private pool and spa allowed us to envision our future with our family. We believe Estrella Mountain Ranch is the Sun Valley's best kept secret. It is truly an oasis in the desert.
- Primary: 604-576-6982
Links to more information:
Spanish style entrance.
Great room comfort.
Pub style dining table.
Great room view to the pool and spa.
View of pool from master suite.
Private, relaxing backyard with built in barbecue, fridge and sink.
Tiled spa and water feature.
Dusk by the pool.
Star Tower at the entrance to Estrella Mountain Ranch.
Goodyear Ball Park and spring training.
Racquets and mountain bikes for guest's use.
Beautiful kitchen with natural gas range.
Reclining sofa and entertainment centre.
Master suite with King size bed.
Large, private pool and spa.
Gas fire bowl.
Fire bowl at night.
Pathway and fountain around the lake by the Starpointe Residence Club.
The Golf Club at Estrella.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, August 16, 2013