Private 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home in the Heart of El Valle
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
El Valle de Anton (Crater Valley) house description
Please peruse our pictures. Our El Valle home is patiently waiting for us to retire and live there full time. Until then, I hope I can share our home, El Valle and Panama with as many people as possible.
Our lot is surrounded by bougainvillea bushes and other flowering and colorful bushes to provide a large amount of privacy on the patios and in the yard. Spending a lot of time outside is easy because year-round temperatures are usually in the low 70's F. Our yard is beautifully landscaped and filled with many fruit trees, but my favorite is the mangosteen tree in the back yard. The protective layer may be bitter but, oh boy, is the fruit delicious!
The home is equipped with everything you need and nicely appointed.
Casa Azul is located in the heart of the town, just a few homes from the main street. Don't let images of fast cars, traffic and noise enter your imagination, think old-fashioned main street with a lot of bicyclists and walkers with a car now and then. From our home it is a short walk to the market, restaurants and a grocery store.
Come relax, unwind, sight see or act like a local. Within one week you will fall in love with Panama, too.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Come and discover this beautiful town high in the mountains of Panama, on the floor of the largest inhabited volcano crater in the world. Once a crater lake, this quiet village became home to Indians from the surrounding mountains who have been here for thousands of years. There is so much to see and do you can enjoy an active two-day visit, or for a longer stay, relax in this special micro-climate with its cloud forest and exotic animals and plants. Visit 'La Piedra Pintada', a testament to El Valle's pre-Columbian culture. These undeciphered petroglyphs lie below the crater formation 'La India Dormida'. Hike to the top of the Sleeping Indian, as she is called, and take in the sweeping view of the surrounding mountains and the valley below. Bath in the hot springs, 'Las Pozos Termales', visit the zoo, 'El Nispero', or simply relax in a hammock with a glass of good Panamanian beer. Enjoy the spring-like climate, listen to the birds and take a deep breath of the clean mountain air. On weekends this quiet village comes to life as Panamanian weekenders and tourists from all over the world arrive to enjoy El Valle's famous arts and crafts market where locals and also many Kuna Yala Indians offer their colorful goods. By Sunday night, quiet descends on the village as it falls under the spell of the legendary 'India Dormida' – a well-deserved rest after a busy weekend....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Long term rentals welcome! $800 per month for one or two month rentals, $750 for three, four or five month rentals and $700 per month with a six month or more lease.
Please don't request discounted rates. Our rates are firm.
An additional, non-refundable charge of 5% will be added to payments made by credit card. Please use the e-check feature for free.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting manager when booking.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tocumen Airport, Panama City at 110 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: El Palmar or Playa Corona at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: La Bruschetta at 0.1 Kilometres
- Primary: + 26223668688 English speaking contact
- Secondary: +507 6631-2722 Spanish speaking contact
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Casa Azul - Paradise in Panama
Master bedroom with doorway to private bath. Mangosteen tree outside window!
Lush and colorful landscaping provides beauty, fruit and tranquil privacy.
Flat screen TV, cable, wi-fi, ceiling fans all for your comfort and convenience.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, October 13, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Tell us your travel details and get an instant price quote from Linda Olsen