Steps Away from the Most Beautiful Seaside Park and Beach on Coast
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
New Castle house description
We are renting our home for the month of August. We've recently renovated this home. The downstairs is open concept with state of the art kitchen with all amenities. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. 2 with queen beds and one with a bunk bed. The third floor is a playroom for children (ours are boys 5 and 7). We have a deck outside, a large grass lawn with tree house, vegetable gardens and chickens. There is also an out door jacuzzi, grill, and patio table. We also have WIFI.
- 2500 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Biking
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- If your looking to stay at one of the most beautiful places on the east coast, New Castle Island is the place to visit. Our town has approximately 2000 residents, a small general store, post office, and police/fire dept. Across the street from our house is the Atlantic ocean. We are at the mouth of the Piscatigua River, the swiftest tidal river on the east coast. Our park, The New Castle Commons, overlooks the Isle of Shoals and numerous light houses. We have a small beach in a cove, rocky beaches on the other side of the park, a playground on a beautiful green field. Kids will love to ride their bikes all around the area. Within walking distance to our house is the majestic Wentworth by the Sea Hotel with spa and restaurants. They have a marina with a lovely outdoor restaurant on the docks. Just minutes away is the town of Portsmouth which has some finest dining and shopping anywhere. An outdoor theater has plays and music all summer long. Take a ferry to the Isle of Shoals, go deep sea fishing, sea kayaking, visit some of our many historical and maritime museums. There is so much to see and do here I would be happy to make recommendations to fit your needs....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $250 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
$500.00 deposit is due upon agreement for weekly rentals. Payment in full is due 60 days prior to rental date. $300 security deposit required and returned within 30 days from vacating.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Boston, Logan at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Isle of Shoals at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Rt 95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: New Castle Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Wentworth by the Sea at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Wentworth Country club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Wentworth by the Sea at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We have lived on the Seacoast of NH for 25 years and think it's one of the most special places in the world. We have 2 boys, 5 and 7, a Brittany spaniel, fish, chickens. We love to sail, hike, bike, and ski.
Why the Owner Chose New Castle:
As my mother always tells me, 'you live in a postcard!'. Our home is comfortable and well loved and we think you'll agree it's very convenient to all that is amazing to see and do here on the seacoast.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
bunk bed room
playground across the street
park across street
beach across the street
livingroom/ dining area
sunrise across the street
park across street
Library across the street
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.