Enchanted River Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cuchara cabin description
This Mountain Cabin is located on the Cuchara River in the beautiful Cuchara Valley.
Enchanted River Cabin offers 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, a Full Service Kitchen, Utility Room w/ Washer & Dryer, Fireplace, TV, Telescope, WIFI and a nice deck with Incredible Views!
The home is two stories with bedrooms and full baths on each floor.
Fish for Colorado Rainbow Trout, Brook Trout, and Brown Trout right out your back door!
Come visit Enchanted River Cabin to create memories that will last a lifetime!
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Water Parks
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, near the quaint mountain village of Cuchara, surrounded by the rich forests of the San Isabel National Forest. You'll find our central location in the heart of the Cuchara Valley the perfect base camp to explore and enjoy all that the area has to offer: Sight Seeing, Wildlife and Bird Watching, Hiking and Biking, Golfing, Tennis, Trout Fishing, Horseback Riding, Star Gazing, Riding the Rio Grande Scenic Train, 4-Wheeling, ATV trail riding, Hunting, Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, and Snowshoeing. This area abounds with a wide variety of Wildlife such as: Black Bear, Deer, Elk, Mountain Goats, Big Horn Sheep, Mountain Lion, Bobcats, many Small Animals such as Raccoons and Wild Turkey, Local and Migratory Birds, and much more. Cuchara Valley offers splendid views of the dramatic West Spanish Peak, one of two geological towers once used as guideposts for traveling American Indians and pioneers. These awesome landmarks are visible up to 100 miles away. The village of Cuchara features the famous Dog Bar and Timbers restaurants along with the Cuchara Country Store, Shops on the Boardwalk, Dakota Dukes, Cuchara Liquor, Brewed Awakening Coffee Shop, Barn Yard Ice Cream Shop, Pieces of My Heart Gift Shop The Bears Den Mini Golf, and more. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$185.00 per night up to 4 people/$10 each additional person Payments may be Check, Cashiers Check, Credit Card 6.9% Colorado Tax Well Behaved dogs welcome, $10 per dog, per night. Non-Smoking
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs, CO at 121 Miles
- Nearest Train: Rio Grande Scenic Railroad at 14 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 12 at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Dog Bar & Grill at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Grandote Peaks Golf Course at 14 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Timbers Restaurant at 2 Miles
- Secondary: + 719-989-8121 Office
- Tertiary: 719-989-8121 Cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Enchanted River Cabin
Dining Area in Living Room
Kitchen Dining Area
Pretty Lamp in Bedroom
Downstairs Master Bedroom with Queen Bed
Great Fishing at Bear Lake
West Spanish Peak
Fireplace in Living Room
Upstairs Bedroom with Double Bed
Upstairs Bedroom with Double/Twin Bed Bunk
Downstairs Master Bedroom
4th of July in Cuchara
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, October 28, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.