Large, Spacious Home Close to Mississippi Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Waveland house description
This is a large six bedroom, three bath home that is ideal for large families or groups. In addtion there is a separate kids den with cable TV so they can watch their shows without disturbing the adults. The adult den/dining area flows into the kitchen whitch has granite counter tops, a dishwasher, 2 microwaves, an electric stove and a 26 cubic foot side by side refrigerator-freezer wih ice maker.
Outside there is a covered, three car parking area with barbeque for outdoor grilling or relaxing. House is situated on a large lot so there is plenty of room for the kids to play outside if they didn't burn off enough energy at the beach.
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Parks
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Our home is located just a half mile from the white sand beaches of Bay St Louis, MS. There are two water parks within a couple of miles and two casinos within five miles of the house. It's a large house in a quiet neighborhood, great for relaxing but close enough to activities for both adults and children. Great family home, ideal for reunions or to get everyone together for a comfortable stay....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Security deposit is not part of the rental fees nor can it be applied toward rental fees. Security deposit is refunded within 2 weeks of departure provided there is no damage to property beyond normal wear and tear.
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Gulfport Regional Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Train: Bay St Louis train station at 3 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 90 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Bay St Louis at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Jack's Bar & Lounge at 1 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Water Skiing in Gulfport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Bridges Gulf Corse at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Yu Long Chinese bouffet by K Mart on Highway 90 at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We have three married daghters and seven grandchilren, so we needed a large house for a getaway where all of us could be together but still have our separate space. The house layout is perfect for us as everyone has their own bedroom and the two dens allow adults and kids to enjoy their own entertainment activities.
Why the Owner Chose Waveland:
Our uncle owned a summer house in Waveland and we have been coming to the Gulf Coast since we were kids and enjoying weekends and summer vacations here all our lives. This was a house that was big enough for all of us. As our family grew, we outgrew our uncle's home and decided to buy our own house in 1997. Our first house was destroyed by Katrina in 2005. We knew we were going back but it took a few years for the area to recover and for us to find the perfect house for us. This is the one.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The main reason we bought this house was that it was completely redone after Katrina. With new regulations that made any new homes built after Katrina having to be 21' above sea level, we knew we wanted an existing home that was groundlevel. With six bedrooms and three baths, it fit our needs perfectly. It is close to the beach, restaurants and entertainment yet quiet and secluded, and best of all, no stairs to climb up to get into the house which also adds a safety factor for the kids.
- Primary: +1 5044674593 Between the hours of 9 AM to 9 PM
- Secondary: +1 5049577221 Between the hours of 9 AM to 9 PM
- Tertiary: +1 5049577227
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, August 19, 2013