Casa Surfeando - 'Natural Surfer's Getaway'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Nosara studio description
Casa Surfeando - Quick Facts
Type: Studio Apartment
Location: Nature Preserve/Beach
Rate: $600.00/week or $100.00/day
Casa Surfeando is a fully equipped studio in our nature preserve, two blocks from the beach, in the quiet zone and a few steps from the business district. Casa Surfeando's unique location gives you the best of both worlds: complete privacy and tranquility yet close to all the amenities.
While staying in Casa Surfeando you will be able to enjoy all the nature that Costa Rica has to offer. You will especially enjoy the monkeys sunning above the pool while the Pizotes meander through the gardens. Casa Surfeando's surrounding garden blends perfectly with the adjacent nature preserve.
Casa Surfeando also comes complete with all the necessary items to fully enjoy your stay, all kitchen appliances, utensils, microwave, blender, towels, linens, wifi, and much more are included. Casa Surfeando is perfect for the small family or friends looking to enjoy a true slice of Costa Rican paradise.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
Children of all ages are welcome at Nosara Paradise Rentals. We have an on-site babysitting service and our round-the-clock security staff ensures your peace of mind. All of our fishing excustions and safari tours are suitable for the kids with special-sized life jackets, snorkels, and other equipment just for the youngsters. ...moreless
Non Smoking Only:
You may smoke on the patios, but please be considerate of your fellow nature preserve guests (both people and animals) by properly disposing of your cigarette butts. NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE!...moreless
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
All kitchen appliances, utensils, microwave, blender, plates and glasses included. Refrigerator and freezer. 4-burner stove and panty allow you to save money by preparing your own meals if you wish. ...moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Child's Highchair
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
Casa Capitan is in the heart of the boutique resort Nosara Paradise Rentals and enjoys hotel-style amenities like cleaning service and security guards, while maintaining your privacy and tranquility....moreless
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Nosara Paradise Rentals is a totally new concept in Costa Rica vacation rentals; we offer all the full service amenities of a first class hotel (concierge, internet, laundry and cleaning, gardener, babysitting, pool, tours and guides, and much more) without compromising your privacy. Our collection of authentic Costa Rican 'Pura Vida'-style homes sit on their own lots surrounded by dense landscape barriers to ensure your complete privacy and tranquility, yet remain steps from the local business district. Located next to the Nature Preserve, our complex is an ecologist's dream; from the monkeys sunning above the pool to the Pizotes wandering through the gardens. All of our vacation homes are equipped to make you feel right at home: ice-cold A/C, all kitchen appliances, utensils, microwave, blender, towels, linens, et cetera. We also have a complete support staff (gardener, concierge, cleaning and laundry services) available to ensure that your stay is trouble free. The Nature Preserve and gardens guarantee your privacy, however just outside the gate is the thriving Guiones Beach business district. Excellent restaurants like the Zen Cafe, Soda Tico, Giardino Tropical, Casa Tucan, and Cafe de Paris are in the neighborhood and we are directly adjacent to area's newest convenience store. We offer Guided Safari Tours as well as Safari Cart and Bicycle rentals which opens up the entire community to exploration...friendly locals, amazing ecology, and fantastic dining are all just outside your door at Nosara Paradise Rentals. Our full-time staff is a tight-knit group of friends and family who are all locals of the nearby towns of Nosara, Garza, Esparanza, and Guiones. They are courteous, charming, and helpful English-speakers who are dedicated to the happiness of their guests. Time and again our staff has risen to the challenges presented by meeting your unique needs while on vacation. We are very grateful for the opportunity to help you experience Costa Rica and create memories that last a lifetime. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Staff was wonderful - very helpful & courteous. The location of the property is lovely ... the town is wonderful - close to the beach & shopping.
- Guest Brenda (Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/02/13
- Review Submitted 10/02/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, adventure seekers, families with young children, age 55+.
We had an absolutely perfect stay at Casa Surfeando. It was better than we expected and better than advertised. Clean, quite, safe and convenient. Only steps away for the mini Super market ,sandwich shop and bank. It was a little bit of a walk to the beach, maybe like 3 full city blocks but the location was perfect for everything else. We had a car, so normally drove to the beach access. This year we are renting a golf cart v.s. a car. Can't wait to go back !
- Guest Rocky (Surf City, North Carolina)
- Date of stay 01/01/13
- Review Submitted 09/23/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, families with young children, age 55+, sightseeing.
Have stayed at Nosara Paradise Rentals 3 times now and have been in 3 different units. I have been on guys only surf trips, as well as 2 trips with my wife, all of which were excellent. The rooms are all quiet, clean, and have everything you need. The staff is very attentive and also super friendly and helpful. If you have a question, they are always willing to help. If they can't help, Craig can assist. No complaints at all and would recommend this to all of our friends.
- Guest Rome (Boulder, Colorado, USA)
- Date of stay 08/23/13
- Review Submitted 09/10/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+, sightseeing.
Very nice cant wait to go back! I stayed here for a week with my brother. Casa Surfeando was very clean. The Wifi was great even during the storms. another great thing was that we were just a couple of steps from the downtown and just about 10 minute walk to the beach. everyone was great. We would see monkeys swinging around daily, saw some cool birds, and caught some awesome fish.Great trip cant wait to go back.
- Guest travis (new jersery)
- Date of stay 07/16/13
- Review Submitted 09/09/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car.
$600.00/week or $100.00/day
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Nosara Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: CR 160 at 300 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Playa Guiones at 800 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Cafe de Paris at 15 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Zen Cafe at 10 Metres
Stay in the Nature preserve
Welcome to Casa Surfeando
Privacy and Tranquility with nature at your door!
View outside from Casa Surfeando
Full kitchen in Casa Surfeando
Surfer Mural gets your day started in the right mindset
The Nature Preserve
NPR Office provides family style service to all our guests.
Discount on sportfishing with FishingNosara available to Casa Surfeando guests
Airport Transfers available from San Jose and Liberia airports.
Make new friends in the nature preserve.
Surfer hut for breaks between sessions.
Nestled in the heart of the nature preserve. Guaranteed privacy and quiet.
Front entrance - Casa Surfeando
Sleeps 2-3 people per unit. Two duplex style units availible
Studio style lodging...everything you need and nothing you don't!
High Ceilings face the morning sunrise.
Ice-Cold AC in Casa Surfeando
The Nature Preserve
World Class surfing at Playa Guiones - 200m from Casa Surfeando.
Discount on safari tours with available to Casa Surfeando guests
Discounts on Safari Cart rentals for Casa Surfeando guests.
Relaxing on the front porch of Casa Surfeando
In the heart of the Guiones Beach entertainment district. Lots of food and shops
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, September 27, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.