Maya House - Diving and Sailing on Your Doorstep! Exceptional Views!.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Maya Cove villa description
Maya House is a charming family house on a hillside above the vibrant Hodges Creek Marina. The house has two main buildings, one with 2 full bedrooms and two baths, one en-suite.The entire villa has recently been completely updated.
A large family sitting room and dining area - seating 6- is on the ground floor with kitchen, laundry facilities and a powder room. There are sliding doors that lead to a spacious outside dining terrace seating 6 which has lovely views.
The expansive swimming pool terrace, paved in coral stone, divides this building with the newly built Master Suite. This is a lovely room with gorgeous views, a modern utility kitchen, modern shower room and a sitting area.
The swimming pool sits right on the edge of the terrace, allowing a relaxing swim while watching the ocean, boats passing and the constant changing of light and color. There is a sun deck below for lounging. At the rear of the deck is a wet bar with fridge, a barbeque, and outdoor shower.
To the rear of the building is the fourth bedroom accessed both from the main house and from outside stairs. This room shares the bathroom within the villa and is perfect for a teenager.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- The contemporary Master Suite,is well furnished and decorated in cool colors with en-suite bathroom and its own utility kitchen. It has a balcony overlooking the Caribbean with a sitting area adjacent to the swimming pool. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are situated on the second floor of the main house. The rooms are traditional in style with louvered windows and ceiling fans. Bedroom 3 has an en suite bathroom Bedroom 4 is a contemporary newly built room, situated to the rear of the villa it is accessed either from the main villa or from its own staircase by the swimming pool terrace. It shares a bathroom with the main villa....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Maya House is located just above the Hodge's Creek Marina. Here you can find the excellent Sail Caribbean Divers who are known for the professional outlook and experienced staff - they cater for beginners and for the professional diver. Sail Caribbean also have very popular summer 'dive and sail' camps for teenagers. Sailing can also be arranged from the Marina on either bareboat or captained yachts. As Maya House is centrally located on Tortola with some of the most beautiful beaches of the island within easy reach. You can choose between Josiah's and Long Bay to the East or Brewers and Smugglers to the West. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Maya House Review.
Maya House Review.
Maya House was recently renovated and is an excellent choice with great views. The house has an excellent kitchen with two refrigerators, dishwasher and is well equipped. The laundry room is off the kitchen and has a new stack washer and drier. The furniture is attractive and comfortable. The outside sitting and eating areas are very nice, again with nice views. The bedrooms are comfortable and the remodeled bathrooms are first class with great showers. The house is located in a convenient spot close to the airport and outstanding beaches (Lambert, Josiah's Bay and Long Bay) and is close to two excellent restaurants (Red Rock and Brandywine Bay) for upscale dining and a fun restaurant called de loose Mongoose with great drinks on Trellis Bay. The house overlooks Hodges Creek Marina with a restaurant and many rental boats, both mono and catamaran and a dive shop. The house actually looks better in person than in the photos on the web site. The rental agent was most helpful to deal with a small problem with the water system. The cleaning crew was friendly and competent. This is a worthwhile vacation property to do as little or as much as one wants.
- Guest Pierce Q.
- Date of stay 01/10/14
- Review Submitted 02/03/14
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, sightseeing, romantic getaway.
Manager response: We are so thrilled you enjoyed your stay at Maya House, we hope you'll stay here again soon. Lori & Scott
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Low - Summer /Fall 7-8 Guest
Apr 8 - Dec 20, 2014
5 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 29, 2014
8 night min stay
Dec 21 - Apr 4, 2015
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Number of Guest High Season Low Season
7 nights Weekly Rate Weekly Rate
1 to 4 Guest $3,500.00 $3,000.00
5 to 6 Guest $4,000.00 $3,500.00
7 to 8 Guest $4,500.00 $3,800.00
50% payment within 14 days of booking to hold reservation
Balance to be paid in full - along with damage deposit, service charge and tax - 45 days prior to arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Tax Rate 17%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Beef Island Airport (EIS) at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Josiah's Bay and Long Bay East at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Hodges Creek Marina at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brandywine Bay at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: +1284 494 5700 Business Hours - GMT - 4
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The Master Suite terrace at dusk.
The pool and view over the islands of the British Virgin Islands.
Relaxing by the pool.
Maya House above Hodges Creek Marina.
Poolside Bar and Shower
Gardens from 2nd Driveway
Kitchenette Master Suite
Main house dining room.
The Master Suite and terrace sitting area.
Looking from the terrace into the Master Suite.
The dining terrace.
Bedroom Main House
Bedroom accessible from Main House and Pool
View from Hodges Creek Marina
View from Master Suite
Main house living room, cable TV/DVD. Opens to pool and outdoor terrace.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, February 03, 2014
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.