Cozy Charming Cottage on Trickling Brook
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Franklin cottage description
Relax .. Refresh ... Renourish .... in this charming , cozy, mountain retreat nestled along a brook in a country setting on 4 acres of beautiful, gently rolling land. It offers the perfect balance of peaceful privacy, yet is only 10 minutes to restaurants and shopping in Franklin.
Take a stroll through the woods, read a book by the brook, rock away on the spacious screened porch, or take an easy walk by the meadow for a panoramic view of the mountains.
Hike or bike down the hill on winding paved roads, under open skies and swaying trees past pastures, gardens, split rail fences and country homes.
Don't be surprised at dawn or dusk to see deer or wild turkey, or to hear the occasional horse or donkey commenting on the day.
Azalea Cottage is a comfortable drive to numerous attractions including waterfalls, gem mining, crafting, horseback riding, train rides, whitewater rafting and antiquing to name but a few. It's also an easy drive to Highlands, Cashiers, Dillsboro, the Great Smoky Mountains, Asheville, Cherokee and Harrah's Casino.
Want friends or family to join you? Dogwood Cottage, a 2 bedroom, 2 bath rental, is a discreet distance from Azalea Cottage on the same acreage offering a westerly mountain view.
If you're ready for a relaxing, refreshing vacation we cordially invite you to our lovely Azalea Cottage.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Tiled Tub and Shower. Bathroom has been recently updated.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- One of the most popular activities in our area is gem mining. Known as “the Gem Capital of the World” Macon County is famous for rubies and other precious stones. Gem enthusiasts from across the country make their way to Franklin and Macon County for annual gem and mineral shows. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to hear that the small town of Franklin has a 1500 seat state-of-the-art performing arts center. The Smoky Mountain Center for Performing Arts offers world-class performances including musical productions, passion plays, dance and choral festivals, comedians, musical groups and artists from a wide variety of genres and much more. How often can you say you’ve been a guest in a real castle? Consider visiting the The Biltmore House located in Asheville, only an hour’s drive away. Another short drive will take you to the Cherokee Indian Reservation in Cherokee. There you can learn history about the Cherokee Indians, buy native American souvenirs and visit the Harrah’s Casino. For more adventure, hike the Appalachian Trail, Bartram Trail and others or consider the Little Tennessee, Cullasaja and Nantahala Rivers for tubing, kayaking, canoeing, and for the heart pounding thrill of whitewater rafting. The list goes on and on. No matter what you decide to do, at the end of the day you’ll look forward to ending up at our Azalea Cottage. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Credit Cards (Visa and MasterCard) accepted. Personal checks accepted not less than 30 days before arrival.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Weekly rate: $425, Monthly rate: $1,275, Daily rate: $85 per night
(3 night minimum stay)
Fees: Taxes (9.75%) and Cleaning Fee of $55
(Example: weekly stay with fees - $521.44)
Refundable Security Deposit of $200 required
If pets allowed, deposit of $50 additonal required
(Ex: Weekly rate with fees $521.44)
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: 800-499-9310
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Azalea Cottage Side View
Front VIew of Cottage
Close up View of Brook
Comfortable Queen Sized Bed
Cozy Dining Area
Cute as a Dollhouse
Sunset Over Gently Rolling Land
Deer at Dawn
Meadow with Mountain View
Living Room with Vaulted Ceiling
Step Back in Time and Relax
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, October 25, 2013