Pismo Beachfront/Oceanfront Condo~Much More Than a View!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pismo Beach condo description
This lower level condo has 1 bedrooms, 1 baths in an ocean front building with views of the Pacific Ocean.
1 bedroom, 1 bath condo in an oceanfront building. Just steps to the beach, with views from the living room and the bedroom. Living room has extended basic cable TV/DVD. Kitchen has all amenities except a dishwasher. Shared laundry in garage. Wireless Internet. Sleeps 4. This property has 1 Queen(s), 1 Pull Out (Queen Sized) Sofa(s) & Private/Coded parking for one vehicle.
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Ocean view with queen size bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Full bath~shower/bathtub combo.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- This property is located in an excellent location in Pismo Beach. We provide private,coded parking for one car. (Underground parking garage is unable to accommodate large trucks & SUV's) This property is an oceanfront unit located just steps from the beach. We are situated along the Pismo Beach boardwalk, next to the Sea Venture & Sand Castle hotels. A short walk down the boardwalk, (3 minutes) will lead you to the pier and downtown Pismo. In the downtown area, you will find many restaurants, shopping, family fun, wine tasting and much more! ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Biking
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Pismo Beach offers beautiful beaches for walking, jogging, playing or enjoying some of the most spectacular sunsets that that California has to offer. Pismo Beach offers wonderful weather year around. Pismo Beach is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, making it the perfect meeting spot for a getaway with friends and family. The world famous Hearst Castle, is located approximately 50 miles from Pismo Beach. World class wines are also only minutes away. Paso Robles, the fastest growing wine region in California, as well as San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande produces world renowned wines and are located only minutes away from Pismo Beach. Many wine tour services are available to provide transportation from your vacation home to these fabulous area wineries. The Central Coast also boasts championship golf courses such as Black Lake and Hunter Ranch. Oceano Beach, just two miles down the road, offers one of the only beaches left in California where you are able to hit the dunes for four-wheeling ATV's or a drive along the beach. Horseback riding is another option in Oceano where stables are available to give riding lessons and have horses to rent for a stroll along the beach. Along Pismo's award winning boardwalk sits our beautiful 1200 foot pier. Relax along the pier and watch the locals surf, or join them and catch a wave! If surfing isn't your style, grab a fishing pole and fish right off of the pier. Pismo Beach is famous for dozens of award winning restaurants. Splash Cafe, McLintocks and The Cracked Crab just to name a few. If you need something to wear for that special evening out, the Pismo Beach Premium Outlets (located two miles from downtown Pismo) boasts 40 different premium outlet stores. We hope you enjoy your stay in Pismo and all that Pismo has to offer!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Christmas Holiday Rates
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2014
2 night min stay
|Summer & Holiday Rates
May 23 - Sep 7, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Holiday Rates: Rates apply to the entire week of the holiday.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL BOOKING IS CONFIRMED
$400.00 REFUNDABLE Damage Deposit + $30.00 Reservation Fee is due upon reservation. Remainder of balance is due 30 days prior to check-in.
**Call or email regarding cancellation policy**
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Tax Rate 11%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: San Luis Obispo at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Grover Beach at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pismo Beach at Pismo Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Sea Venture Resort at Pismo Beach
- Nearest Golf: Le Sage at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sea Venture Resort at Pismo Beach
- Primary: +1 805-550-7585
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://www.pismobeachfrontrentals.com
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Patio with gas BBQ overlooking Pismo Beach!
Kitchen~includes all amenities except a dishwasher.
Bedroom with ocean view & queen sized bed.
Living Room with queen sized sofa sleeper.
Beach directly in front of condo
Hallway leading to bedroom & bathroom.
Condo located ON the Pismo Beachfront...you don't get any closer than this!
Located on the Pismo Beach boardwalk.
Boardwalk leading to your condo!
Dining Table seats four
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013