Closest Condo to the Ocean in All of Pismo Beach.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pismo Beach condo description
This is an oceanfront/beachfront condo. Not steps to the beach...but ON the beach! This condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths in an ocean front building with surrounding views of the Pacific Ocean.
2 bedroom, 2 bath, ocean front condo. Just steps to the sand, with amazing ocean views. Living room has queen size sofa sleeper, extended basic cable High Definition TV/DVD, and downstairs bath. Kitchen has all amenities including a dishwasher, washer and dryer. Dining area has table for 4 and a breakfast bar overlooking Pismo Beach and the Pacific Ocean.
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master Bedroom with queen bed and bathroom.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Ocean View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Pismo Beach offers beautiful beaches for walking, jogging, playing or enjoying some of the most spectacular sunsets that that California has to offer. Pismo Beach offers wonderful weather year around. Pismo Beach is centrally located between Los Angeles and San Francisco, making it the perfect meeting spot for a getaway with friends and family. The world famous Hearst Castle, is located approximately 50 miles from Pismo Beach. World class wines are also only minutes away. Paso Robles, the fastest growing wine region in California, as well as San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande produces world renowned wines and are located only minutes away from Pismo Beach. Many wine tour services are available to provide transportation from your vacation home to these fabulous area wineries. The Central Coast also boasts championship golf courses such as Black Lake and Hunter Ranch. Oceano Beach, just two miles down the road, offers one of the only beaches left in California where you are able to hit the dunes for four-wheeling ATV's or a drive along the beach. Horseback riding is another option in Oceano where stables are available to give riding lessons and have horses to rent for a stroll along the beach. Along Pismo's award winning boardwalk sits our beautiful 1200 foot pier. Relax along the pier and watch the locals surf, or join them and catch a wave! If surfing isn't your style, grab a fishing pole and fish right off of the pier. Pismo Beach is famous for dozens of award winning restaurants. Splash Cafe, McLintocks and The Cracked Crab just to name a few. If you need something to wear for that special evening out, the Pismo Beach Premium Outlets (located two miles from downtown Pismo) boasts 40 different premium outlet stores. We hope you enjoy your stay in Pismo and all that Pismo has to offer!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 - Jan 5, 2014
2 night min stay
|Summer & Holiday Rates
May 23 - Sep 7, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday rates applied during the following holidays WEEKS:
*New Year's Day
**RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL BOOKING IS CONFIRMED**
$400 REFUNDABLE Security Deposit & $30 Reservation Fee is due at the time of booking. Remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
**Please call or email for cancellation policy**
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $400
- Tax Rate 11%
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: San Luis Obispo at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Grover Beach at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at 1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pismo Beach at Pismo Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Sea Venture Resort at Pismo Beach
- Nearest Golf: Le Sage at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sea Venture Resort at Pismo Beach
Pismo Beach boardwalk...directly in front of condos.
Boardwalk from pier leading to condos.
Master Bedroom Bath
Master Bedroom with surrounding ocean views
Beautiful beach and beautiful sunsets...all at your doorstep..literally!
Living Room With Private Sun Deck
Living Room with surrounding ocean views.
Both bedrooms overlook the beach.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 17, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.