Heavenly Aolani Hale- 2 Bed/2 Bath- Sleeps up to 8 in Volcano Village!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Volcano house description
Located in the beautiful Volcano Village area on the Big Island of Hawaii, our vacation rental is less than a mile from the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Our rental homes are on the Ola'a Forest Reserve, a gorgeous land of lush Hapu'u ferns and mature 'Ohi'a trees.
Hawaii's Big Island is a place where you and your family can relax and enjoy your vacation. Hawaii Volcano Vacations provides the best Big Island accommodations with all the facilities you need to make your Hawaii holiday a memorable one.
Enjoy this lovely home Aolani which means heavenly breeze while staying and enjoying wonderful Volcano Village and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Sleep up to 8 people! Each bedroom has a queen bed and a twin sized futon bed to sleep up to 3 people in each room! Also a sofa bed is in the living room area!
Home complete with internet, cable, DVD player. The master bathroom has a bathtub & shower, second bath has shower only. There is a dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, UV water system, gas stove, carport, propane BBQ grill and much more!
The hot water is a Renai on demand system. The water supply has both cloth and charcol filters as well as the UV light so you can drink the water and it tastes very good. We have sluice style clean outs installed for the drain system so it is safe to drink!
We hope you enjoy your stay with us!
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
- Pets Considered
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Golf Course View
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- We are just five minutes from the entrance to Volcanoes National Park. Hike across the floor of Kilauea-Iki crater or to Halema'u ma'u, home of the fire goddess Pele, or take a night hike to see the active lava flows. Your Volcano Village location puts you 40 minutes from Punalu’u Black Sand Beach, where you may see turtles nesting and swimming, one and a half hours from from the City of Refuge, and only 40 minutes from historic and beautiful downtown Hilo with restaurants, shops, museums and nearby snorkeling beaches. Amenities in the village include several diverse restaurants, 2 grocery stores, 2 gas stations, launderette, gift shops, art galleries, post office, a nearby local winery, 18-hole golf course and 'da' best Sunday morning farmer's market....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
We accept all credit cards, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX & Discover as well as PayPal.
There is no processing fee for either method.
$120/night based on double occupancy, plus $20/night/additional guest. No charge for children ages 3 & under
Cleaning fee $45, booking fee $15
Full payment due at time of booking for one or two night stay.
One night deposit needed at time of booking stays of three nights or more.
Stay 7 nights, get the 7th night free! We offer 10% discounts to locals, seniors, last minute guests and military!
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Hilo airport at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Old Volcano Highway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Punalu'u Black Sand Beach at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Kilauea Bar in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mauna Kea at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Volcano Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Keawe Kitchen at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
- Primary: +707 317-2970
- Secondary: +808 967-7271
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.