Rustic, Comfortable, Private Cabin
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Camden cabin description
Rustic/Comfortable Cabin. 2 bedrooms, 1 studio room, 1 bath, Greatroom w/Kitchen, Dining, and Living Area. Large Screened Porch and Sundeck on LakeFront. Launching Ramp, Pier with Sundeck. Beautiful cove on side, and 180 degree LakeFront. Excellent swimming, fishing and boating.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- 1 Bathroom with Shower only
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Swimming, fishing, boating, water skiing, wildlife, sailing, and relaxing on the Screened Porch. Sunbathing on two Sun Decks or adjacent Islands (decks attached to Porch and at end of Pier over water). Antique shops, restaurants, Historic Camden (Revolutionary War Park) in Camden. In Columbia: Riverbanks Zoological Park and Botanical Gardens, S.C. State Museum, Columbia Art Museum, State Capital....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday @ $110.00/night Friday, Saturday, and Sunday @ $150.00/night Saturday-Saturday @ $750.00/week 2 night minimum Cleaning Fee @ $70.00 Deposit of $100.00 non-refundable upon making reservation Balance due 15 days prior to check-in/Checks or Money Orders only accepted Email or Call for Availability
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Camden, South Carolina at 20 Miles
- Nearest Train: Camden, South Carolina at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 97 Camden, South Carolina at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Charleston, South Carolina at 100 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Beaver Creek Lake Wateree, South Carolina at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Lake Wateree, South Carolina at Camden
- Nearest Golf: Camden, South Carolina at 15 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Beaver Creek Lake Wateree, South Carolina at 10 Miles
This Cabin was built of a 100+ year old farmhouse (heart of pine. It's like stepping into the past with modern comforts. The Owner's husband's grandfather ran a fishery on the Wateree River before Lake Wateree was built. The Lake Dam is 100 ft. high. The Owner's late husband loved Lake Wateree. He was a Newspaper Artist. Before his death, our families spent many happy days in this Cabin. Now, it is being shared with vacationers whom we hope will enjoy it as much as we did and still do. All our past guests have loved the Cabin and the location.
- Primary: 803-609-9694
- Secondary: +1 803-432-6817 Only contact if phone call not returned in 24hrs.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View fom back of property looking onto Lake
Pier which includes docking for boat and ladder for swimming
View from pier towards front of property
Party Shack at water: working wood burning fireplace, gas grill, picnic tables
1 of 2 islands located across from property-avail for fishing and swimming
Access to Screen Porch from Cabin
Screened Porch and access to Sun Deck
View from front of property facing Lake
View from Sundeck attached to Screen Porch
Cove located on side of property
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.