Beautifully Remodeled 1BR + Loft Condo (Sleeps 6-9) in Keystone Resort!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Keystone Village, Quicksilver condo description
Heading to the Colorado mountains? This location is perfect! With tall pines surrounding the complex, it has the feel of mountain living with the conveniences you want! There is complementary shuttle service that takes you throughout Keystone Resort with a pick up just outside the door! It is also just a short walking distance to a Summit Stage Bus Stop: a free county-wide transportation that is available to take you anywhere from Breckenridge to the Factory Outlets Stores in Silverthorne!
Enjoy this amazing 2 level unit on the top floor of the Quicksilver Condominiums near the Keystone Convention Center and a stone’s throw from the Keystone Tennis Center. It is a very spacious 1 bedroom plus loft, 2 bath condo with 1340 square feet of open concept living! Recently remodeled, it has all the upgrades you're looking for! New stainless steel appliances, granite countertops in a galley kitchen and breakfast bar overlooking the dining and family rooms. New furniture throughout! New windows too! New comfortable Queen size bed and 2 bunk beds in the main floor bedroom. Upstairs loft serves as the master bedroom with a king size bed and full size futon. Family room has pull out couch to sleep two more! New flat screen TVs in each bedroom as well as the main living area!
All this PLUS stay here and get the following perks!
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay)
• Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply)
• FREE night skiing on day of arrival!
• No additional cleaning fees
• 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services
• Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys
• PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
Winter Season 2013/14 Nightly Rates Start At (5-night stay required)
• Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $204 (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4)
• Winter Regular Season: $147
• Christmas Holiday: $327 (Dec 26 – Dec 31)
• Prime Winter Holidays: $253 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15)
• Post Season: $134 (April 6-20)
NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING FEES!
The rates above are promotional, subject to availability. Contact us to get a quote for your specific stay!
- On floor 3
- 1340 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 6-9
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- The Summit Stage is located just a short walk from our front door! A small corner grocery and liquor store is nearby (at the corner of Tennis Club Road and US Highway 6), which is an added convenience. Additional local attractions include the Silverthorne Factory Outlet Mall, Lake Dillon, Arapahoe Basin, and many, many trails for walking, hiking and biking!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely remodel - I felt like I was at a high end hotel with the beautiful decor. The location was perfect to take advantage of all of the amenities, yet it was quiet and relaxing. The clubhouse was a perfect place to unwind with the pool, sauna and hot tub. We loved it and will be back for more!
- Guest Annette G.
- Date of stay 01/11/13
- Review Submitted 04/30/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with teenagers, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
During this stay the property was under previous ownership or management.
Stay here & kids under 12 ski free at Keystone Resort! All Season Long! No additional cleaning fees! Free night skiing on day of arrival! Winter Season 2013/14 nightly rates start at (5-night stay required): • Pre-Holiday & New Year’s Holiday: $204/night (now through Dec 25; Jan 1 – Jan 4) • Winter Regular Season: $147 • Christmas Holiday: $327 (Dec 26 – Dec 31) • Prime Winter Holidays: $253 (Jan 17-19; Feb 14-16; March 7-15) • Post Season: $134 (April 6-20)
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Denver International Airport at 70 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Keystone Resort at Keystone Village, Quicksilver
Year Purchased: 2012
About: After growing up and graduating from college in Iowa, I moved to Summit County; working for Keystone for 3 years. It was a dream to buy a place here someday!
Why Keystone Village, Quicksilver:
After looking around Keystone Resort, we felt the Quicksilver units had so much more potential to upgrade to the style we wanted and the square footage we needed to not feel cramped. This unit is close to everything (Resort bus lines to River Run and the Mountain House Base, Summit Stage, Lakeside Village, the Conference Center, Tenderfoot Trail, Tennis Center) but far enough away from the main areas so that you don't have to deal with noise and tight spaces of the Villages. When we walked into our new condo, we 'felt' like we were in the mountains but had all of the conveniences we wanted!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
• Kids Ski Free at Keystone Resort – NO BLACKOUT DATES! (minimum 2-night stay) • Discount lift tickets and activities (minimum stay required – some blackout dates may apply) • FREE night skiing on day of arrival! • No additional cleaning fees • 24-hour live check-in, resort security, and guest services • Electronic keys expire after departure, locking out previous renters and lost keys • PLUS Play for Free at Keystone this winter with Free skiing for Kids 12 & under, Free Night Ski on Day of Arrival*, Free Kidtopia Events, Free Ice Skating admission & 20% off rentals. Play for Free & KSF valid on reservations of 2 nights or more. 12/15/13- 3/15/14, subject to weather. *Night Ski during normal operations only.”
- Primary: Toll Free: (800) 721-0067
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 721-0067
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining Room into kitchen
Sitting area in the family room
Kitchen and breakfast bar
Main floor bedroom
Flat screen TV in main floor bedroom
Master bedroom on second floor
View from deck
Clubhouse with pool, hot tub, and sauna
Path to Tennis Center
Sleeper sectional in the family room
View from front door
Bunk beds in main floor bedroom
Main floor vanity
Flat screen TV and entry into Master bath
Outside of the complex
Indoor Heated Pool
Path to bus stop
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, November 15, 2013