Hale Wila- Where Warm Sandy Beaches and the Clear Pacific Ocean Meet
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Laie house description
This property is nestled at the base of the Ko'olau mountains in Historic Laie. It is part of a Duplex w/ Hale Waika VRBO # 471546.
We are located only 2 minutes to the Famous Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) and their World Class Polynesian presentation of cultural living, songs and dances featuring (7) Polynesian cultures.
You can visit other Historical sites on the North Shore like the Brigham Young University- Hawaii, the Mormon Temple and surrounding churches, Kahuku and World Class Surfing only minutes away.
These homes feature ADA accessible ramps and bathrooms making getting in and out of this island get away easy.
3- Bedrooms and 2- Bathrooms and Full Kitchens. An amazing location on the Windward/North Shore side of the island.
There are many Hiking trails through the coastal mountain range that offers Amazing scenic views of the islands coastline which is memorable for all who venture out. Trails range from easy to very experienced yet all are rewarding and bring you closer to the Aina (land) we call home.
High Speed Internet Access
Full Kitchen w/ Microwave, Refrigerator, Range
Shared Washer and Dryer
No Smoking Please
Please visit our very clean, comfortable vacation rental and we will do our very best to make it the simplest transaction so you can have the best our island has to offer! We look forward to welcoming you to our Home!
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- 3-Bedrooms comfortable, clean and well kept.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bathrooms are clean and ADA accessible!
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Theme Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Nestled at the base of the Ko'olau mountains this property is located in a central area of the North Shore providing you the convenience of nearby grocery stores and local eateries while enjoying the Relaxing Country Living. The property is located 2 minutes to the World Famous Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC). PCC prides itself in the preservation of Polynesian Cultures and displays traditional living, dance and songs from Polynesia. The PCC is a must see for all who visit the islands as it is an exciting, upbeat and memorable experience for all who attend....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- cleaning fee: $300 + tax
- Tax Rate 14%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Honolulu International Airport at 31 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Turtle Bay Resort at 9.6 Miles
Kokololio Beach Park
Pounders Beach Park. Kokololio Beach in the background.
You can see far left Hale Waika Wila on Left and Kokololio Beach
Polynesian Cultural Center
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, June 22, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!