Hale Kala Fully Remodeled Ocean Front Charmer - Close to Town
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-15 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Alii Villas condo description
Feel instantly relaxed in this beach-themed Condo!
Less than a mile from town on Alii Drive
Gorgeous Granite Countertops
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
Sealy Memory Foam-Topped Posturepedic Queen Bed
Spa-Like Feel Travertine Bathroom
Serenity Full Body Shower and Rainfall Shower Head
Eco-Friendly Bamboo Flooring throughout
Flat Panel HD TVs in Mainroom and Bedroom
Outdoor Dining on Private Deck with Peek-a-boo Ocean View
Pool & Barbeque Area mere steps from the door!
Steps away from Unobstructed Oceanfront Sunset Viewing Area.
- On floor 2
- 651 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Beautiful travertine bathroom with walk-in, full-body rainfall shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- We never get tired of seeing Kilauea Crater in Volcano. There is nothing like seeing a live Volcano in person! Make sure you give yourself a full day for this excursion and bring a hoodie or light jacket. It can always rain and is usually cooler at Volcano National Park. We recommend the FairWinds Snorkel Morning Excursion from Keahou Bay to Kealakekua Bay or Captain Cook. It's a first class operation and great for all levels of water sport activist from beginner to experienced divers! and a very family friendly! A closer, to our condo, snorkel excursion is just South down Alii Drive at Kahaluu Snorkel Beach. It's rocky so take your time and maybe water booties, but the variety of tropical fish is terrific and it is a safe area with Lifeguards and old Hawaiian Wall that acts as a barrier for easier snorkeling and a great time!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Luxury on Ali'i
Luxury on Ali'i
Wow! We were very lucky to be the first guests in the newly renovated Hale Kala. Everything was beautiful and luxurious - the bathroom felt like a spa, the kitchen was top notch with a sleek design and new appliances, the bedroom was tranquil and relaxing. Definitely a great place to stay in Kona - close to everything with great amenities. Wifi, laundry, linens and towels, pool, etc. - perfect for a getaway for two. Lanette was great to deal with and prompty responded to any questions we had. We were impressed with her demeanor as well as her place - it met the description and pictures posted, and was nearby downtown Kona as well as a number of beaches. Definitely recommend a car rental for anyone staying on the Big Island as there is so much to see and do in various areas. We enjoyed discovering some of the hidden beaches in Big Island Revealed, snorkeling in many good spots (Honaunau Bay was our favourite), snorkeling/diving with Manta Rays (Big Island Divers were great), surfing at Kahlu'u, and enjoying some of the nearby restaurants. There is a Costco nearby for grocery shopping for those staying longer and wanting to cook for themselves as well as re-fill the rental car before leaving.
- Guest Claudia (Hamilton, ON, Canada)
- Date of stay 07/30/13
- Review Submitted 08/06/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Snow Bird Season
Oct 25 - Mar 31
7 night min stay
|My standard rate
Apr 1 - Sep 30, 2014
15 night min stay
Oct 1 - Oct 19
7 night min stay
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Non Smoking Facility
Pets Not Allowed
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee: $125
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 11.27%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Kona Keahole International Airport at 10.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: White Sands Beach Park at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Don The BeachCombers at Royal Kona Resort at 0.9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Kona Country Club at 4.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill at 0.7 Miles
Sunset at the Alii Villas oceanfront viewing area.
Feel relaxed in clean cool hues of green
Luxury granite countertops and modern appliances
This comfy couch is also a queen sleeper with 5' memory foam-topped mattress
Flat Screen TV with HD
View of the ocean from the lanai
Flat screen TV with HD in your bedroom too!
Lighted extendable magnifying make-up mirror
Poolside at Alii Villas
Another view of the pool, which overlooks the ocean (not shown)
Hale Kala is the second-floor unit
The Alii Villas oceanfront viewing area
Bar seating with flatscreen view
Comfortable seating area to watch TV or enjoy a drink and conversation
Outdoor eating on private lanai with peek-a-boo ocean view
Sealy Posturepedic queen mattress in the elegant bedroom. Portable A/C unit too!
Completely remodeled bathroom with walk-in shower
Full body rainfall shower with 8 nozzles and wand
BBQ area at Alii Villas complete with coconut tree carving!
The grounds of Alii Villas are spectacular
Look for this sign!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.