Hidden Gem in the Heart of Pinetop - Have it All!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pinetop-Lakeside condo description
Located in the heart of Pinetop Golf and Country Club area and tucked away with a quiet sense of home. Having spent much time here, we know what comfort and convenience this home has to offer. It is so easy to get into the 'vacation mode' in this 2 bedroom 1 full bath property in the heart of the White Mountains in beautiful Pinetop, Arizona - where typical summer temperatures run 20-30 degrees less than typical Arizona. Tucked away off the highway, conveniently located, you have the option of preparing your own meals or dining nearby, enjoying views from the patio with comfortable seating and a Cuisinart BBQ. Completely furnished with TV's, CD players, games. This includes Dish TV and wireless internet. All the linens and towels you will ever need, and your own washer and dryer will aid with convenience. The outdoor grill and patio allows for ease of recreating, while the upstairs location adds to that special privacy. The Pinetop Lakes Golf Course, a public golf course, is within walking distance, while horseback riding and other outdoor recreation is just minutes away. The tall pines are exceptional - Getting back to nature is easy here.
- On floor 2
- 1100 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Smoking Allowed:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 4-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Tucked away off the highway you'll enjoy all the comforts of home in a quiet section of the area. With plenty of shopping and dining available, there is much to do. Enjoy the movie theatre, antiquing, golf, horseback riding on scenic trails, or enjoy hiking trails just minutes from the condo. Entertainment and special events happen on a regular basis - Classic Car Show, golf tournaments, arts and crafts shows, rodeo, and more. Try your luck or dine at the local casino, just minutes away. Enjoy the 7,300 ft elevation while watching the birds and squirrels from the balcony, or get back to nature in the National Forest - known for it's beauty and quiet enjoyment. Escape the heat of the city to a drop of 20-30 degrees. Enjoy the 'White Mountain Attitude' we offer....moreless
- Video Library:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Equestrian Events
- Hunting Big Game
- Fly Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Everything you need is nearby, yet you feel like you can get away from it all. Visit nearby Kinishaba Ruins, Local Museums, old Fort Davis, a national fish hatchery, Hon-Dah Casino, and some of the best antiquing and movie going around. Located on the White Mountain Loop, enjoy a most scenic drive through the Apache lands and lakes over to Springerville and Eagar, where the Casa Malpais Archaeological Site gives informative tours, and visit 3 museums in one location at the Heritage Center. The Apache National Forest has fishing, hiking, ride your ATVl Experience nature, the largest Ponderosa Pine forest in the United States, and enjoy all the mountains have to offer, just minutes away. Escape the heat of the city and the joys of the winter sports at this retreat. Enjoy the September car show with over 600 participants! The special Fall Festival in September has events galore!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Don't look any further!Guest comment entered by owner
Don't look any further!
We so enjoyed our stay at this cabin/condo rental when we had our family reunion over the Memorial Holiday. Spacious, yet homey, we had ample seating in both the dining room and living room for everyone. Experiencing Pinetop with some who had never visited here in the area before was a special treat. We hit several restaurants, both for fine dining, and some happy hours! We hiked around the lake, went to the carnival, and to the movies. Our favorite was the family golf tournament - playing at Pinetop Lakes Country Club was so much fun that we decided to have an annual family reunion golf tournament! Looking forward to when it is our turn to host it again, and plan to book this home in the future!
- Guest Susan and Jeff of Escondido
- Date of stay 05/30/13
- Review Submitted 01/11/14
4 Months Stay - Just what they were looking for!Guest comment entered by owner
4 Months Stay - Just what they were looking for!
Greg and Lynette - Thanks for the great condo! We enjoyed our time here.
- Guest Karen & John
- Date of stay 09/30/13
- Review Submitted 11/06/13
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|4th of July
Jul 3 - Jul 6, 2014
3 night min stay
Sep 25 - Sep 28, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
In lieu of paying the deposit we can do a credit card authorization for the $250.00. We will merely authorize that amount. If the unit is left clean and there are no damages, then there will be nothing charged to your account. Supplies needed beyond the starter supply are the responsibility of the Guest. Rates are subject to change until confirmed.
- Pet Fee: $10
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $250
- Cleaning Fee: $50
- Taxes Included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Show Low City Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 260 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Sunrise Ski Par at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pinetop Lakes Country Club at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Darbi's at 4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: It would be our choice to spend ALL of our free time in Pinetop, AZ. We love our White Mountains and all they have to offer, and love to share it with others, especially since we can't always be there. We coined the term 'White Mountain Attitude' - explaining it is the feeling you get when you visit here. Being outdoor enthusiasts, the location of our property has been a great advantage for us, while still being conveniently located to town.
Why the Owner Chose Pinetop-Lakeside:
Looking forward, we want to use Pinetop as a hub in our retirement - the location is the best for recreating in town, or in the wilderness.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
There is plenty of spaces available for fishing boats and visitors. Access to the golf course makes this location A+, as you can walk there in just 5 minutes! They have tennis courts, too! Many special events occur just minutes away - the Classic Car Show, Golf Tournaments, Rodeo, events at Hon-Dah casino nearly every month, and the National Forest is just a 5 minute walk from here! Off Buck Springs Road, the location is quiet. Tall pines and aspen are viewed from the patio and you can even wake up to see them from your bedroom window! Alive with birds and squirrels, getting back to nature and sanity makes this the perfect retreat.
- Primary: 928-333-3088
- Secondary: +1 866-390-2668 Toll Free
Links to more information:
Relaxing on the patio.
Comfortable, large master bedroom - with a king sized bed
Lots of counter space, many appliances and extras.
Game playing is a natural here!
Area with park benches, boat parking allowed. Smell the Pines!
Vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace - perfect for November's evenings
TV, VCR, Internet
Plenty of Comfortable Seating - recliner, rocker, sofa
Lovely park area with extra parking for boats and trailers
Aspen and tall, tall pines...
Dining table has two leaves, seating 6 comfortably.
Everything you need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay!
Pantry holds the washer and dryer. Lots of space.
The 2nd bedroom has a double bed and trees right outside the window.
Large TV, DVD, high speed wireless internet, comfortable seating.
Looking out to the patio
The master bedroom is very spacious- (4 poster replaced with new king sized bed)
Convenient, comfortable, cozy!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 11, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.