On Special**$220 - $295/Night**Large Patio W/ Granite & Stainless - Beach Side
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Mission Beach condo description
ON SPECIAL through January 17, 2014. - Only $235 - 295/night! Call for full quote.
Accommodations: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps up to 9)
Welcome to San Luis Rey II - a recently remodeled second level 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental located on the popular San Luis Rey Place in South Mission Beach. Just off the sands of Mission Beach and across the street from the bay, this vacation rental home is filled with upscale amenities at an affordable price!
This upgraded home features beautiful hardwood flooring along with comfortable furnishings, flat screen HDTVs, granite counters, an open kitchen with stainless appliances, and large windows that let in plenty of light. This unique family beach house can be combined with the separate downstairs 2 bedroom to create a large 5 bedroom, 4 bath vacation rental that can sleep up to 14!
Relax on the large private south facing sunny patio, grill your favorite meal on the BBQ, set up your umbrella on the sand, take a stroll along the beach, grab a board and hit the waves, or go roller blading on the boardwalk; if you love the beach and outdoors, then this is the place!
This beach home is right in the heart of South Mission Beach near the volley ball courts. Just south is the jetty and boat channel from Mission Bay out to the Pacific Ocean and Mission Point park. To the north is the famed Belmont Amusement Park, roller coaster and wave house with plenty of beach shops and eateries.
Mission Beach is located in central coastal San Diego, near it all. Sea World is a mere 7 minutes away, and La Jolla; Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, Downtown San Diego, and the San Diego Airport are all 15 – 25 minutes away.
Please Note: This is a newly listed vacation rental for 2013. Wall hangings and some furnishings and amenities will be changing in May.
1 roll paper towels
1 set hotel-style toiletries per bath
6 kitchen garbage bags
1 set of towels per guest
Iron & board
Flat screen HDTVs (3)
Sofa and 2 chairs
Dining table seats 4
Breakfast bar seats 2
Patio space seats 8
Hall bath with shower
Queen Bed – sleeps 2
Queen Bed – sleeps 2
Full/Full Bunk w/ pull out twin trundle - sleeps 5
3 flat screen TV's
2 DVD players
Wi-Fi Internet Access:
Outdoor gas BBQ
Outdoor sofa seating and coffee table
Outdoor dining – seats 8
Parking: 2 car enclosed garage. Limited parking available on San Luis Rey Place and Mission Blvd.
Quieter groups and families
- On floor 2
- 850 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Duty Free Shops
- Botanical Garden
- Eco Tourism
- Whale Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Mission Beach Area Guide The Boardwalk The Mission Beach boardwalk runs for miles and miles; from the boat channel in South Mission all the way up to Pacific Beach and along much of Mission Bay. It’s a great starting point for a stroll along the water, a day of bike riding or other activities like rollerblading, sightseeing and some of the best people watching around! Activities include surfing, body boarding, swimming, kayaking, sunbathing, skating, jogging, boating, windsurfing, volleyball, picnicking and more. Swimmers and surfers use separate swimming areas, which are designated by City lifeguards. South Mission Beach is a volleyball Mecca. For the Kids Kids will love Mission Beach for its wide variety of land and water activities. Swimming, body boarding, and sandcastle building will keep them busy until it’s time to go home. Belmont Park is an amusement park full of eateries, beach shops and family fun including a merry-go-round, bumper boats, and arcade games, is next to the Big Dipper rollercoaster. There’s even an indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool called “The Plunge” adjacent to Belmont Park. Sea World is a top destination and is located on Mission Bay. Older kids and teens and adults will love The Wave House which features beachside dining and 'The Flowrider' an artificial wave machine that tests surfing skills, and the Soundwave for live music. Rentals In North Mission RADD Rentals has bikes, roller blades. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, chairs, umbrellas, etc. call them at 858-488-7789. In South Mission, Hamels Surf Shop has bicycles and rollerblades, clothing, etc. and is located on Ventura Place 708 Ventura Pl. (across from Belmont Park) 858-488-5050. Lifeguard Protection Lifeguards are staffed daily year round at the main lifeguard station at the foot of Ventura Place, adjacent to Belmont Park. In summer, additional lifeguards are staffed along the beach in seasonal lifeguard towers. Lifeguards are generally on duty from 9:00 a.m. to dusk; but check with lifeguards for specific staff hours. Water Use Areas Water areas off the major beaches are divided into swimming and surfing zones to separate these users. A black and yellow checker flag will normally be posted between zones. Check signs or ask a lifeguard for the proper zone for your activity. You can check the surf forecast at www.swellinfo.com. Restrooms and Showers Public restrooms and showers are located at the foot of Ventura Street at the lifeguard station on the north side of Belmont Park and at the south side of Belmont Park, and at the commercial mall adjacent to the Mission Beach lifeguard station. Beach Fires are permitted only in fire containers provided by the City or in personal barbeques elevated off the ground. Coals must be removed or deposited in hot coal containers. Disabled Accessability The boardwalk is accessible to wheelchairs and provides an excellent viewpoint of the beach. A special beach wheelchair, which requires an attendant, is generally kept at the main lifeguard station and available on a first come, first served basis at no charge. Alcohol The consumption of alcohol at this beach and park area is prohibited at all times. This includes the boardwalk, on or against the seawall, and parking lots. Glass Containers are prohibited if used for drinking purposes. Smoking is prohibited on San Diego beaches and parks. Dogs are permitted on beaches and in adjacent parks only from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. and must be leashed at all times except at Dog Beach (adjacent to Ocean Beach) and Fiesta Island (in Mission Bay), where dogs are permitted 24 hours a day unleashed. At all locations you must clean up after your pet....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Low Season: $275-$325/night $1,850/week 3 night minimum Mid Season: $325-$375/night $2,400/week 3 - 5 night minimum Mid-Peak: $395-$495/night $2,975/week 4 - 7 night minimum Peak Season: N/A $3,465/week 7 night minimum (SAT-SAT) 11.05% City Occupancy Tax on Rental Rate - 4th of July $3,850/week Departure Cleaning $150 $49 Security Deposit Protection Plan - Traditional Deposit may apply Management Company: Bluewater Vacation Homes
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Primary: +1 800-243-3588 Pacific Standard Time
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2nd Floor Private Patio with view
Living Room with large HDTV and fireplace
Indoor dining with outdoor light
Open access from dining area to kitchen
Master suite includes large dresser for easy storage
En Suite bath features travertine tiling and dual vanities
2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed
3rd bedroom includes an office area
2 car enclosed garage
View South down the boardwalk with beach volleyball, basketball court and jetty.
Mission Beach's Belmont Park just a short walk to the North
Full patio with lounge and dining
Seating area in living room with view to bedrooms
Open floor plan with dining for up to 10 to include bar area
Large kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances
Master Suite with King Bed and outdoor light
Large HDTV and En Suite bath
Washer and dryer
3rd Bedroom with a twin bunk set
2nd hallway bath with dual vanities and tub
View North up the boardwalk
Steps to the sand only 3 houses away
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 19, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.