Bring the Whole Family and Friends Lots of Room
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Listowel house description
Suitable for the whole family and the extended family too. 5 bedrooms, Large Kitchen /Dining 3 beautiful fireplaces. Short walk to town center one of Ireland's cultural capitals
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Designed around family needs and finished to a high standard this spacious property provides a comfortable base from which to enjoy the region. The property is situated in a leafy drive located just 5-10 minutes walk from the town Square. Listowel town park, a magnificent 30 acre parkland with a multitude of walk ways and paths is located just 3 minute away. The lovely River Feale is less than 5 minutes away and the town's hotel's, award winning restaurants and public houses are all within comfortable walking distance. Shops and service station with cash point facilities are located also within a 2 minute walk of the property and there are an abundance of quality foodstores nearby. The house and more generally, Listowel, is situated within 10 minutes drive of Ballybunion. Ballybunion is famous for its international golf courses, beaches and award winning restaurants and pubs. Listowel is also situated within 15 minutes of Tarbert, gateway to the west. County Clare is only 20 minutes by Ferry from Tarbert - the Cliffs of Moher, Lahinch, the Burren, Bunratty may all be taken in comfortably on a day trip. Furthermore, Tralee, Killarney and Dingle are all within easy reach - making this a perfect location from which to explore the greater region. There is a rich historical, literary and horseracing tradition associated with the Listowel. Furthermore, there a are a host of arts, literary, military and culinary festivals taking place within the town throughout the year. At any time of the year visit the town to experience its vernacular architecture, its colourful shopfronts, its inviting restaurants and lively pubs and its friendly people. Experience the arts at their best at St John's Theatre, play a round of golf, fish in the river Feale or shop in the town's renowned boutiques- there really is an abundance of facilities to experience and enjoy. Situated in the heart of north Kerry, Listowel is a gem, commanding the region and within striking distance of the best that the county and neighbouring counties have to offer. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Discounts: 5 nights or more: €150 Nightly; 20 nights or more: €100 Nightly
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Kerry Airport at 22 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Tarbert at 8 Miles
- Nearest Train: Tralee at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: N69 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ballybunion at 9 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: New Kingdom Public House at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Ballybunion at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Allo's at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Emigrated to New York in 1985 from the Town of Listowel Originally built for the return to homeland with family but decided under the circumstances to stay in New York and hope that others can enjoy the home while visiting and on holidays.
Why the Owner Chose Listowel:
Comfort and space situated within the town. Ideal for one or more families at the same time. Ideal base while holidaying in Kerry and Clare
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Large Spacious rooms over three levels garden level opens on to rear lawn and has large stoop at rear for sitting and facing the setting sun in the evening. Country feel in a town setting.
- Primary: 917 805 7395
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, August 13, 2013