Paradise Cove House 5BR. 3 BA.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Seneca house description
Warm Lake Keowee Breezes Awaits, AMAZING Views from this Immaculate 5 Bedroom Waterfront Home. This lakefront home enjoys picturesque sunsets over the beautiful blue water of Lake Keowee. The main floor features an open design with the living room flowing into the Dining room, & Kitchen area, all leading out onto the Awesome New back Deck; excellent for entertaining.
This home features 2 fully equipped kitchens that have everything you will need; utensils, dishware, coffee maker, pots & pans.
The main floor has three bedrooms and two baths, including a large master suite with walk-in closet.
Downstairs offers a seperate bedroom and bath for privacy, a large open area for entertaining and watching TV. This area also has an extra set of twin beds for the little ones.
Easy access to the lake with a spacious gently slopping fenced in back yard. Bring your boat for long relaxing rides on the water, dock provided.
Beds - Main Floor: 2 King Size Beds, & 1 Full Size Bed
Down Stairs - Guest Bedroom - 1 Queen Size Bed, 2 Twin Beds
Towels & Linens Provided.
Gas Grill for Cooking Out Provided.
Cable Tv, & Wireless Internet
2 Seperate Kitchen & Dining areas
Washer / Dryer
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
- Main Floor has 3 Bedrooms. The Master Suite has King Size Bed with a full bath. The Master Bedroom is located on one side of the house while the other 2 bedrooms are on the opposite side for added privacy. This floor has 2 additional spacious Bedrooms with King & Queen Size Beds. The Lower level of the home has 2 Bedrooms. The first bedroom has a King Size Bed and the 2nd Bedroom has 2 Twin size beds. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Pier Fishing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- This home is located in the heart of Oconee County, close to everything. Surrounded by Lake Keowee, Hiking Trails, Restaurants, Shopping, Golf, and so much more. The convenience of having everything so close is great, but this home has an extra bonus. Located on a Cul-de-Sac this home adds to the quiet enjoyment and privacy that every vacation deserves. Convenient, Close to everything, and private; what more could you ask for....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Peak $2195.00 /week Mid $1750.00 /week Off $1550.00 /week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
Screen Porch & Rear Deck
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, July 27, 2013