Maximum Peace and Tranquility for an Unforgetable Vacation
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Punta Islita villa description
Private and luxurious villa for rent in the Punta Islita area. Offering maximum privacy, luxury and comfort to satisfy the needs of the most distinguished clientele.
The house is offered fully furnished and equipped with elegance. It is a piece of art of neo-colonial architecture with manicured gardens and ample parking facilities, allowing for several visitors at the same time. The house is full of details and the finest taste in luxury of decoration, with all imported furniture and accessories. It has an ample lobby entrance leading to the social areas that open to the covered terrace and deck with infinity edge pool and the most spectacular unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean.
Cable TV with flat screen in each bedroom
Garage for 2 cars
Full AC units
Regular new appliances in modern kitchen including dishwasher microwave, plantilla and full oven. 2 refrigerators
Admire colorful sunsets and the beautiful views of the ocean and mountains around you directly from the pool and social areas.
The house is comfortable with three ample bedrooms with its own bathrooms. Luxurious kitchen with breakfast area, ample social areas and service quarters.
Punta Islita has a priviledged location along the sunny Nicoya Peninsula in Costa Rica’s Guanacaste Province. Regarded by author (and favorite TED Speaker) Dan Buettner as a Blue Zone, Nicoya is one of the five regions in the world where healthy longevity is most common. At Punta Islita, nature is intense, friendship is heartfelt, and the best of Costa Rica’s treasures are abundant. Punta Islita is easily accessible from both Liberia International and San Jose International airports. Local 35-40 minute flights service the regional Islita Airstrip, including private charters. For those who prefer to drive, Punta Islita can be reached through a good road network connecting with Costa Rica’s main cities. Land transportation takes about two hours from Liberia, about three and half hours from San Jose.
View detailed instructions on how to get there by visiting this link of Hotel Punta Islita http://www.hotelpuntaislita.com/location.htm.
About Punta Islita
Punta Islita is a pristine beach located on the Nicoya Peninsula only 8 miles (13 km) southwest of Playa Carrillo in the Costa Rican Pacific. The road to Punta Islita winds through high cliffs and crosses a river. Punta Islita is actually two small secluded beaches, this place and Playa Corozalito. These two beaches are situated between Camaronal Beach and Bejuco Beach. The road that connects Punta Islita with Corozalito is very picturesque. Punta Islita beach is less than a mile long and it lies in a small cove. It is watered by two streams that form estuaries. Corozalito is slightly larger and has a mangrove swamp. Getting there is pretty easy if you take a flight and then make a 20 minute drive to reach this destination.
Punta Islita is a small village tucked in a valley at a bend in the road. In its plaza sits an amazing picturesque little white church and bell tower. The protected bay of Islita is perfect for swimming. Driving downhill you arrive at the village of Islita. In 1994 the luxury resort of Punta Islita was opened and the hotel did more than providing only jobs: residents could participate in classes of English, computer skills and arts. Creativeness and personal development was encouraged and the results are visible: the community of Islita is tidy and relatively wealthy, and the village cheerfully adorned with naive paintings and mosaics. From Punta Islita it is only 15 minutes drive to Carrillo Beach and 20 minutes to Samara Beach, crossing the river or around 30 minutes using the mountain road through gently rolling land with no settlements.
- 4500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom in master bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- The house is located close to Hotel Punta Islita http://www.hotelpuntaislita.com/casa_spa.htm, where you will find the finest services to make your vacation very relaxed and enjoyable. Many other activities can also be organized through the hotel: http://www.hotelpuntaislita.com/activities.htm. Punta Islita is for those looking for peace and tranquility. There are night life events or noise that would disturb your vacation. Many beautiful beaches area located nearby. Situated in Guanacaste Province, on Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula, Punta Islita offers a wonderfully serene escape with the perfect combination of leisure, peaceful ambiance, and adventure. A winding, cliff-side road presents incredibly picturesque vistas as one drives into the village. Then, the Punta Islita Beach sits in a small protective cove less than a mile long. It directly connects to another beach called Corozalito, and while still considered a part of Punta Islita, Playa Corozalito is slightly larger in size. It contains a mangrove swamp where visitors are likely spot nesting sea turtles. While in Punta Islita area, visitors should explore the fabulous trails that lead to rich vegetation amid the hills. Along these trails one can discover local wildlife, including Howler Monkeys and an abundance of bird species. Also in the area, visitors can continue their exploration with a number of tours: Horseback riding, kayaking, jet skiing, and even a lively fishing excursion with experienced local fisherman. As one continues up the Nicoya Peninsula, the equally stunning beach of Playa Carrillo lies a short distance away, and it offers serenity and seclusion within its bay. Playa Carrillo is just five miles from the popular beach town of Samara, where there are a host of accommodations, excellent restaurants, and bars. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Mar 1 - Aug 31
4 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31
4 night min stay
|Low Season 2
Nov 1 - Nov 30
4 night min stay
|High Season 1
Dec 1 - Dec 22
4 night min stay
Dec 23 - Jan 12
2 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $750 Nightly
|High Season 2
Jan 13 - Feb 28
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
All payments have to be done by wire transfer or Pay Pal transfer. 50% deposit is required at reservation time and the other 50% one month before arrival. A refundable deposit of $500 is required at arrival and will be returned upon verification that everything is fine at the end of the stay.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Liberia International airport at 83 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Camaronal at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hotel Punta Islita Golf Course at 500 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Hotel Punta Islita Restaurante at 500 Metres
About: The owner has traveled the world extensively and found in Punta Islita the perfect place to build a beach home to fully enjoy a time of rest away from the noise, making vacations a memorable and truly relaxing experience.
Why Punta Islita:
The location of Punta Islita makes it a perfect getaway for those looking for privacy and tranquility.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Large biodiversity. Additionally to Islita Beach, many other beautiful beaches are located within minutes distance by car. In the page of Hotel Punta Islita you will find this explanation about the area: Enjoy the picturesque towns, landscapes, and beaches that surround Hotel Punta Islita. Shop for local art and crafts, sample regional dishes, and learn about the traditional rural lifestyles of Guanacaste's Nicoya Peninsula. The area has been declared a Blue Zone because it boasts one of the globe's largest percentages of centenarians per capita. Check this link for many other benefits of the area: http://www.hotelpuntaislita.com/active_adventures.htm
- Primary: +506 87291909
- Secondary: +506 2235-7779 Regular working hours
- Tertiary: +506 8861-1515 Use this number only in case of emergency
The views of Islita Beach from Villa Espiritu Santo
Relax and enjoy
Front corridor connecting master bedroom with pool... Yes, you have THE VIEW
Front garden and corridor
View of the house from the beach
Open living and dining room area with views connected to the swimming pool
Relax in the open floor concept living room
Master bathroom with forest views
Very ample second full bathroom
3rd bedroom suite style
House, ocean, beach, forest, hills and the Hotel Punta Islita... that`s a VIEW
Panoramic view of the house, pool and views
Front of the house with garden and large parking area
Side garden and views
Corozalito beach...unspoiled and just minutes away
Just before night falls
Pool, ocean, sky and during whale season... yes, they too
Master suite just ocean view
Second bedroom with queen bed and ocean view
3rd bedroom suite with 2 individual beds and sitting room
The Ara Project, your visit will contribute in protection of the Ara Macaws
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, July 31, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.