Secluded Property with Pond and Outstanding Views
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ennis cabin description
To say this property has some history is an understatement. Located amongst the scenic beauty of North Meadow Creek, just northwest of the town of Ennis, Montana, this property is sure to become one of your favorite vacation destination spots. Once a National Forest Service cabin near Potosi, it was moved to its present location and served as the artist studio for famous western artist, Larry Zabel. The 1290 square foot, 2 bedroom plus loft/1.5 bath home has been completely renovated and is comfortably appointed with all the modern conveniences. Relax and enjoy the views of the pond which is just a stone throw away or the geological character of the Revenue Ridge behind the property. Close to many recreational and touring opportunities such as: the Madison River, Ennis Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Lewis and Clark Caverns, Historic Virginia City, Bozeman and of course Ennis, deciding what to do first will be the toughest decision you have to make during your stay.
- 1290 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Fly Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Our property is located in the North Meadow Creek area, just north of the town of Ennis. Montana. There are plenty of activities for the active family where day trips will bring you to Historic Virginia City, Yellowstone National Park, Lewis and Clark Caverns. Water activities include fly fishing the famous Madison River, Jefferson River, Ruby River, Gallatin River, Big Hole River and many points inbetween. There are also lakes nearby for boating such as: Ennis Lake, Henry's Lake, Quake Lake and Hebgen Lake. Like to hike? There is Sphinx Mountain in the heart of the the Madison Valley sure to challenge the best of us. Ride the many horse trails throughout the Madison and Gravelly Mountain Ranges. There are plenty of outfitters to assist you. If relaxing is on your schedule, you will find no greater place than the Madison Valley with friendly people, great shopping, fun dining and local activities that run all summer season....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$500 deposit secures reservation, balance due 30 days prior to the arrival date.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Montana State Lodging Tax: 7%
Cleaning Fee: $100.00
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport- BZN at 50 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-90 at 45 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Ennis, Montana at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Moonlight Basin, Big Sky, Montana at 90 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Madison Meadows Golf Course, Ennis, MT at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Ennis, Montana at 5 Miles
- Primary: + 406-682-7112
- Fax: +1 406 682-4062
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013