Executive-Style 5BR Cabin W/ Spacious Game Room & Private Hot Tub on the Deck!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Lead cabin description
Whether you’re traveling to the Black Hills in the wintertime to do some skiing or in the summer for some unforgettable sightseeing, you’re going to need a place to stay that lets you truly enjoy yourself!
Enjoy luxurious accommodations in this fabulous executive-style cabin, which has been recently updated with some wonderful new amenities. There are 5 bedrooms, 4 of which have king-sized beds, and 3 bathrooms with a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. You’ll find the cabin very family-friendly, with plenty of things to do for guests of all ages. Spend fun evenings at home in the lower-level family room, which is really a spacious game room complete with a pool table, Foosball table, and flat screen TV. The main-level living area is open to the kitchen and dining area, so you can socialize with your travel companions while preparing dinner. Cozy up by the gas fireplace and watch your favorite show on the large flat screen TV, and then continue your relaxation outside in the home’s private hot tub located out on the deck – This is what vacation is all about!
This cabin is in the perfect location to enjoy everything the mesmerizing Black Hills has to offer. Within an easy drive you can get to famous attractions such as Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Terry Peak Ski Area, and more. See Old West-style shootouts, herds of buffalo, wild mustangs, or the world’s largest collection of reptiles at Reptile Gardens. Regardless of how you plan to spend your time here, this cabin is bound to become a place you love coming home to at the end of the day!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private hot tub, spacious deck area, full kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom, game room with pool and foosball, multiple flat screen TVs, and more
- Outstanding location - Easy access to everything the Black Hills has to offer!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Bunk Beds with Full on bottom and Twin on top
- 1 Futon in the Master Bedroom
- 1 Futon in the Loft
- 1 Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15, Beds for 15
- Additional Sleeping: 2 Futons, 1 Queen-sized sleeper sofa
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Rates Range from $200-$425/night....$1260-$2678/week Sturgis Rally.....$575/night.....$2623/week $160 Cleaning Fee + $39 Damage Waiver Fee 5.5% Sales Tax Standard 2 Night Minimum Stay 3 Night Minimum Stay 12/20 - 1/1; 11/26/14-11/30/14 5 Night Minimum Stay 7/31/13 - 8/9/13; 8/2/14 - 8/10/14
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: +1 (877) 818-1013 Please reference listing number when inquiring
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The grill is great for summer cook outs!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013